My mother and I highly recommend

My mother has been at Ocean Breeze for close to two years and we are both very happy with our choice. First, we love Georgia who oversees all the homes. She takes such a heartfelt, real interest in all the clients and makes sure they are happy--and is always looking for ways to make them happier. And, everyone at the houses wants the clients to have their individual needs met. Whether they like to be alone, or out in the action (my mother prefers that), what they want to eat, what doctors they want to see, etc. The appointments are taken care of for you which is really nice. I like to go but I'm often not able to so that takes another worry off me because I don't want her to miss. I was taking care of my mother myself at my home with caregivers coming in and this is so much better for both of us. She gets more social interaction and variety and I know she's safe and prepared for any emergency.

Lois is already here. Love...

Lois is already here. Love the facility. Used to love the caregivers, but they have been fired and the replacements are not cordial and are rude.

I'm thrilled, I'm very happy.

I'm thrilled, and can finally sleep at night realizing that my mother is being cared for. The home has 6 residents, is clean, friendly and the food is good. My mother gets the personal attention she requires and deserves. I highly recommend this care facility.

NICE clean, $4000- $4500 month for pr...

NICE clean, $4000- $4500 month for private room. older residents, activities, 2 caregivers to 6 residents

Located in beautiful Camarillo, CA, in Ventura County, Ocean Breeze Estates is the ideal southern California retirement community. Our "Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly," or RCFE's, are six-bed homes where seniors can engage in all the daily endeavors that they're used to, but they can also receive some help from our dedicated staff with things like bathing, dressing and laundry. And while residents are encouraged to bring their own belongings to make their room their own, we can gladly provide furnishings to suit any need. We are known for our attentive employees, who provide daily meals, assistance with daily activities, basic housekeeping services and transportation to doctor's appointments and other important events. Our trained professionals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year round. In addition to our assisted living homes, we also provide more intensive care for Alzheimer's patients and bedridden residents. We pride ourselves on treating our elderly residents with the utmost respect and providing them with a family-style atmosphere.