Navita Residence Edgemont Drive - Camarillo, CA

A perfect fit!

I am very pleased with the care that my husband is receiving in this home. I am happy with the schedule they have him on and the food is very good. I would recommend this place because they care about their residents when I asked them to do more, they did.

NAVITA IS THE BEST!!

My husband was terminally ill with a progressive neurological disease. He needed assistance from more than one caregiver 24 hours a day. Navita was the seventh residence he had been in in a four year period, due to the inadequacy of previous facilities. Finding Navita was a Godsend. From the start, the owners were exceptionally courteous, patient, intelligent, and caring. They provided the best possible care that my husband could have gotten, especially considering the severity of his disability. He was fed, bathed, dressed, moved, medicated, and given the highest quality of attention. The facility was clean, homey, efficient, and the caregivers were of the highest caliber. Throughout my husband's stay at Navita, everyone did the utmost they could to care for him. In addition, the fees were very reasonable and paperwork was dealt with the highest level of efficiency and thoroughness. My husband died at Navita, and I can't think of a more natural and loving setting for him to have passed. I highly recommend Navita with 5+ stars in all categories!

Very nice

Very nice. Spacious doorways, hallways and bathrooms. Some rooms even have French doors to backyard. Great caregivers.