Waterstone on Augusta - Greenville, SC

• Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • No Smoking Indoors
  • Medical Alert Systems
  • Housekeeping provided
  • In-House Therapy Providers
  • Primary Care
  • Memory Care Services

[Removed] were a great help and source of advice during my visit today. Waterstone is a new AL community in a great location. Their Memory Care area is beautifully set up and the activities calendar is evolving to encompass a lot of diversified activities. Waterstone definitely stays on the list of possible placement for my Mother.

Adam Jennings

Wow! Reviews like this add fuel to our hearts and reward us for our efforts. We are constantly hard at work doing everything we can to deliver a high quality Memory Care program. We train and coach around a culture of kindness and quality, and want everyone in our team to feel equipped to serve you. We look forward to being building an even greater bond with one another.

Very welcoming and helpful. Beautiful facility and good food!

Adam Jennings

Wow! We can't begin to tell you how nice it is to hear words of encouragement appreciation and praise. We want every single customer that walks through our doors to experience the same level of service. We sincerely look forward to serving you time after time.

My husbands care

I like this community for care. We know that the staff is attentive the menu is nice and they offer a lot of variety for healthy meals. The activities are offered to him. He likes being able to leave the community for small trips. This community makes you always feel welcome We would recommend this community for good care

Adam Jennings

Thank you for your many positive comments about our community! We're grateful to hear that you're happy with the care we provide your loved one. Its our guiding principle to, "enhance the quality of life for the seniors we serve through teamwork and unity."

Like Living In A 5 Star Hotel

This community is wonderful. It is brand new so everything is sparkling and new and looks wonderful. The community is decorated lovely and the grounds are wonderful so pretty. The staff is amazing so energetic and friendly. My sister is more active than in the past she is going out to lunch and going on day outings and doing activities on the community property we couldn't be happier. The food is wonderful very tasty. I can't say how grateful we are that we had this community to place my sister in.

Adam Jennings

Could we have asked for a more positive review? Thank you for your many kind compliments to us! We're grateful your family has entrusted us in caring for your sister.

Tis was the one that fit the best

My friend knew that Waterstone on Augusta was the one for her. We are impressed with the staff and how they interact with the residents and encourage them to take part in the activities there. There is a shuttle that takes the residents on field trips, shopping and even to their churches on Sunday. My friends favorite time is when they go to the dining room for their meals, the food and menu are good and she likes visiting with everyone while they eat.
There is also a resident doctor and podiatrists that see them and monitor their meds.
I would definitely recommend Waterstone as the staff is really, really friendly and the residents very happy and well cared for.

Adam Jennings

Thank you for this raving review! We're so happy to hear that you're delighted with all the great benefits of Waterstone on Augusta. We strive to enhance the quality of life for the seniors we serve through teamwork and unity.

Vibrant culture. Exceptional Care. Downtown Living.

Located in Downtown Greenville, SC, Waterstone on Augusta is a premier Assisted Living and Memory Care community that brings a new, enriching lifestyle to seniors in our growing neighborhood. From the time, you walk through the doors, this is obviously no understatement. Our Leadership Team and talent bring over 50 years of combined experience to the continuum of care for seniors. We have a true passion for care, as exhibited through our serving hearts. We strive to enhance the quality of life for the seniors we serve through teamwork and unity. Our wonderful amenities must be seen to be believed.