Things are going great

The staff are wonderful at Pendleton. Dad does enjoy participating in some of the outings they offer. The food is good and they do keep the community clean. I would recommend this community.

Nice Tour

My tour of this community was a good one. From what I saw everything looked nice. The staff was kind, friendly. The experience went well. There were many factors that played into where to move my mother too for her needs. This is nice community, but it wasn't the one for us.

A Stimulating Community

The staff are so attentive and have lots of activities. They have a good male population that allow smoking if the doctor says it's okay. My dad feels like he is home. They have morning and evening activities like exercising and bingo. At times they go out to eat. It is a smaller and private community and if I request anything it gets done promptly. The activities director come up with new fun ideas and keeps them all participating. They encourage everyone to not be in their room. No one complains about the food and Dad likes it. He is happy there and they are doing a good job.

Wonderful

Things are going absolutely wonderful. I would recommend that place anywhere. She is settling in and has become happier. I cannot express how good they have been to me, her and all of our family members. The people there are just wonderful.

Experience so far with staff has been exceptional. Very pleased with the facility. Very clean all residents seems to be very happy and content. Love the interaction between staff and residents. Great food.

Warm Caring Friendly Staff

The staff is very warm and caring.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

Excellent facility. The staff is always nice and courteous to residents and visitors. Facility stays clean always. Food is delicious. Extremely satisfied with the decision to plan my loved on in their care.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

Awesome staff, clean, care for my grandmother like she was family and not just another resident.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

Very clean and very well decorated for the holidays. All staff was very friendly and welcoming. I think my mom when time comes, will really enjoy Pendleton Manor! I highly recommend the community to everyone!

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

Pendleton Manor is becoming, is very nice and beautiful. Residents seem very happy.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenview, SC

So far I like living here. Love the people. I love veggies well done, green beans and carrots are favorite.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

It's a nice place. Food is good. Everybody is nice.

Your a sweetie pie!

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

Just starting to look for my mother. She is not ready at this time but she would like to be in your facility.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

I recently visited Pendleton Manor with a friend to see a relative of his. As a visitor with no love one at this facility, I just want to commend the staff on how well they cared for the residents during my visit. Also, They were very friendly to me as a visitor and made me feel welcomed.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

During my tour of this building I was greeted with a friendly staff. The facility was beautiful. Everyone I spoke with really loved their home there.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

My grandmother lives at the community. She loves the place and I love the place. The staff make sure my grandmother is well taking care of and they meet her every want and need. I love this place and would recommend this place to anyone looking for a home for there love one.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenview, SC

All was good and very close to my church. I am just not ready yet.

Tammy Lee

Please let us know when we can help and feel free to call me anytime. You are also more than welcome to stop in and join us for Bingo or lunch.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

I am planning for future placement for my parents. Pendleton Manor was recommended by a church member. I toured this facility and then 3 others. The staff, residents and atmosphere are the best I have yet to find. I will be placing my parents here in the near future.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

I give Pendleton Manor assisted living and memory care 4 out of 5 stars.

Tammy Lee

Ed we thank you for the rating and thank you for all your help.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

I rate this assisted living community 5 stars! Quite satisfactory!

Quite Satisfactoy.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

There nice to me. I wouldn't be staying long if I wasn't treated so nice. Don't think the food is good as it should be.

Tammy Lee

Nancy - We love you and are so happy you live here with us.

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

I would recommend this to everyone. The help is wonderful. The community is clean. The food is excellent. The managers are excellent.

A great place to live

Review of Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

Nice, clean and very convenient to downtown Greenville.

Review for Pendleton Manor in Greenville, SC

Everyone at Pendleton Manor is very warm and friendly. Mom "mother" loves them all.

The most caring community

I was told about this community from a church friend and called and set up a tour with the new director and was very impressed with the staff and management team. This facility is undergoing many new updates and training for their staff. I moved my dad in the very next day and he is loving his new home. I highly recommend this facility.

Excellent Renovations

We are beginning to look at a place for my father to move into and had a chance to tour Pendleton Manor over the weekend. We are looking forward to seeing all the new renovations when they are complete and were very pleased with what we saw already. This might just be the place for Dad.

Tammy Lee

Reese we are excited about your dad moving in last week. Thank you for choosing Pendleton Manor.

Unfortunately my father fell a few mo...

Unfortunately my father fell a few months ago and is not able to get around on his own anymore. We met with several assisting homes and knew as soon as we met the director at Pendleton Manor it was the right fit. Wonderful place and staff is very nice.

My grandmother has moved into Pendlet...

My grandmother has moved into Pendleton Manor and it has been the best decision our family has made. The staff is very nice and my Grandmother loves the food and activities.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for your kind works we love all of our residents.

Not impressed at all

When I came in for my tour this place just looked bad. There was a noticeable odor and it just didn't seem clean in general, and the residents did not look well cared for. I didn't even stay for the tour, I just walked in and then right back out again.

Tammy Lee

I am so sorry about your experience at Pendleton Manor we are currently under renovations. I imagine the smell was the new hardwood floors we have put in they do have a new wood smell. We typically do not have residents sitting in the lobby at the entrance so I am a little confused how you saw someone not taken care of and you didn't come in to tour. I would love an opportunity to show you around and invite you to stay for lunch. Let me know I can be free anytime. Tammy

Very nice, very clean, the staff and ...

Very nice, very clean, the staff and patients were friendly.

Pendleton Manor is Greenville’s most well-established assisted living and memory care community, distinguished for offering the finest resident dining services and medication management system in the area. The community has been designed from the ground up to allow our residents to live comfortable, full, and active lives. Whether it is the warm, comfortable environment, the enriching activities programs, or the highest quality of care available, there are so many reasons to choose to call Pendleton Manor home.