Century Oaks Assisted Living - Appleton, WI

Century Oaks Assisted Living - Appleton, WI has yet not published prices.

A great place for your Mom or Dad. It's like a resort!

Century Oaks is great

My mother lived at Century Oaks while recovering from knee surgery, we had a wonderful experience and didn't want to leave. The food was delicious staff were very friendly and helpful, and I felt very spoiled while recovering. It is a beautiful place

Bright and attractive facility. Staff that truly cares for and interacts well with residents and their families. Wonderful amenities and creative activities. Grateful for Bluestone Physicians Services once a month. So helpful to have a nurse on staff as well. Staff is positive and patient when working through challenging situations that arise.

This was not a good fit at this time

Dad lived at this brand new community for a short time and while they were well meaning I think they just had a young staff that was not trained well in memory care. The community is beautiful. This is supposed to be a locked down community, however the outside gate was not always closed. They did not have an activities director so they had little if any activities. Dad did not like the food. I think this will be a better community in a few years with some more experience.

It was a great tour.Everything was explained to me.I had to keep in mind my wife's condition,that the facility could take complete care of her.Thanks Century Oaks.

Care for a loved one.

this was a big community. The manager did not show up that day to answer. They did offer activities. The community is clean and just bigger than what we were wanting. They offer activities for those who want to participate. The community is clean and nice for residents. I would recommend families to see this community for the care that is offered to a loved one.

Brand New Facility!!

My mother has been really happy since she made the move to this community. The place immaculate, it's a brand new building. The staff are great, they are willing to work with us in anything that we need. The meals are excellent! Always very tasty and nutritious. The community offers daily activities, my mother participates in many and it makes me happy because she has never done this before. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking.

Wonderful choice for Senior Living/End of Life Care

This is a beautiful facility and a welcome change from what I had experienced from other assisted living facilities. We chose Century Oaks for my grandmother who needed hospice care. During her 5 week stay, the staff was caring and compassionate. They answered daily questions and were easy to contact. The environment (pond/patio view, and lobby/dining rooms) as well as the private suites are gorgeous and welcoming. I cannot speak of the activities provided as my grandmother could not participate. However, other residents seemed to be perfectly occupied. I would recommend this facility to anyone needing assistance in their daily life.