NURSE CARE OF BUCKHEAD - Atlanta, GA

NURSE CARE OF BUCKHEAD - Atlanta, GA has yet not published prices.

The one thing I loved to do while receiving rehab services here was eat in the dining area. I got to socialize with other patients that were here in the building. The staff here were pleasant for the most part. The rehab services were good, I enjoyed that part. This place is clean and friendly.

Pleased with care

My stay at Nursecare of Buckhead was a wonderful one. It was pleasing from nursing to rehab services. The food was okay but not my favorite. Overall I would recommend the facility to family members and friends.

They always did an outstanding job, kept it professional at all times, and never had any issues with nursing. There is a CNA there I cannot name but she was amazing, she always did her job and above. I always looked forward to seeing her. Rehab put me through some challenges. I did things I didn't even think I could do and when they wanted me to do more I told them to bring it on, it was phenomenal. As far as dietary goes they can use some improvements in all aspects of their cooking. Overall I would recommend a friend or relative. its really a home away from home, always enjoyed the other residents company. My stay was pleasant and I will miss it

I have some pleasant memories from this place. Rehab was excellent. Overall my stay has been a pretty good stay, I'm glad I came here !!!!! I would recommend this place, and told all my "golden girls" about this facility

Not a Good Place

Do not choose this facility. Smells bad, Nursing care is hit and miss as is physical therapy. Patient care depends on the staff members on shift at the time. [Name removed] in Admissions is good all other front office staff leave very much to be desired. I would definitely look elsewhere for short or long term care for yourselves or loved ones. This is not a good place. We have since found another place that is night and day to this one in terms of everything that is needed both for our family member's care and for our piece of mind as well. The rooms are substandard. However the place itself, while a little run down is pretty clean.

Pleased with care

My Stay here has been pretty good. Rehab has been pleasing also. The food was okay, but at times it just didn't seem like it was enough. Housekeeping kept my room pretty decent. overall my stay at Nursecare of buckhead was a pleasing one and I would recommend to family and friends!!

Happy Customer

I really think highly of the administrator [name removed]. The nurses and CNAs that were assigned to me were loving and caring. I believe the staff is sincere overall. Rehab is painful, but I tried my best and they encouraged me always. My only issue was my food was sometimes cold when it was brought up. But overall I would recommend this place for rehab, and would come back if I need these type of services again.

Roaches at Nurse Care of Buckhead

From my first hand account, I have witnessed roaches crawling over the entire kitchen. I have pictures to prove it. And what I find most deplorable is the Administator sends communications out to here staff in all caps. Yeah!, all capital letters from the first letter to the last letter. All Caps! I'd like to show you that as well.

It's not very clean, it's depressing,

It's not very clean, it's depressing, I don't think they give a lot of attention to the residents. They seem to care, but I don't think they really do.

Located in the metro Atlanta area, our experienced team of caring professionals is dedicated to the issues that matter the most to your loved ones. Every effort is focused on improving their quality of life. It’s our passion and your assurance that you’re doing what’s right for those who cared for you.