NURSE CARE OF BUCKHEAD - Atlanta, GA

NURSE CARE OF BUCKHEAD - Atlanta, GA has yet not published prices.

Pleased with care

My Stay here has been pretty good. Rehab has been pleasing also. The food was okay, but at times it just didn't seem like it was enough. Housekeeping kept my room pretty decent. overall my stay at Nursecare of buckhead was a pleasing one and I would recommend to family and friends!!

Happy Customer

I really think highly of the administrator [name removed]. The nurses and CNAs that were assigned to me were loving and caring. I believe the staff is sincere overall. Rehab is painful, but I tried my best and they encouraged me always. My only issue was my food was sometimes cold when it was brought up. But overall I would recommend this place for rehab, and would come back if I need these type of services again.

Roaches at Nurse Care of Buckhead

From my first hand account, I have witnessed roaches crawling over the entire kitchen. I have pictures to prove it. And what I find most deplorable is the Administator sends communications out to here staff in all caps. Yeah!, all capital letters from the first letter to the last letter. All Caps! I'd like to show you that as well.

It's not very clean, it's depressing,

It's not very clean, it's depressing, I don't think they give a lot of attention to the residents. They seem to care, but I don't think they really do.

Located in the metro Atlanta area, our experienced team of caring professionals is dedicated to the issues that matter the most to your loved ones. Every effort is focused on improving their quality of life. It’s our passion and your assurance that you’re doing what’s right for those who cared for you.