Notice Residential Care Home - Mesquite, TX

Nice but not what we needed

This was a very nice place. The inside was very well kept and clean and the staff seemed to be friendly and empathetic to the residents. However walking around I noticed that most of the residents were not ambulatory and in need of full staff attention. I decided that for the person I was looking for it would not be a good fit.

Good Experience, but Not the One for Us

This is a nice care home, and our tour of it went well. The staff we met was friendly, and kind. The home looked good, everything we saw appeared well-kept. The experience was a good one overall, but this wasn't the care home for us.

The perfect fit

The caregivers at this care home take good care of mom. They make sure her room is clean they do her hair and nails as well. The food is good and they bring her out of her room to socialize. This care home may not be the right fit for a more active resident. This care home is small, affordable and I would recommend it.

Excellent care

The staff here is very friendly and helpful. They are very good with the residents and I like the one on one attention that is given to them. The residence is clean and seems well run and organized. Excellent care.

It's all good

It's been great at Notice Residential Care Home. I have had no major problems. It's all good. It's very clean. The staff is very friendly. I am very pleased.

Wonderful!

The Notice Residential Care Home is Wonderful. It has been a very good experience. The only thing there was an issue with is my loved one's wedding ring that he has worn forever, came up missing. We never found it. Other than that this is a wonderful 5 star place. I am very impressed by this community. I rate everything 5 stars. I'm glad that my loved one is happy at the Notice Residential Care Home.

My mother lived in the first home they opened for almost 3 yrs. She had a private room, as that was what was available when we needed to place her. We provided her furniture and the bed linens.
She was treated kindly and with respect. They fixed her hair and did her nails and make up.
They helped her eat and had a lot of patience with her and all the residents.
They ordered and picked up her meds and provided her
disposable under garments. They also did her laundry. All at no extra cost to us.
The home was always clean.

Handles Issue In 24 Hours

There was an issue but the facility handled it within 24 hours and all is good, would recommend.

very pleased

We were just very pleased with Notice Residential Care Home. The facility was always super clean when we got there. It never smelt bad, mom always had on clean clothes and was well kept, etc. The staff always greeted us when we came.

The only thing I would suggest for improvement is this: It states in their contract that if the patient dies, there is no refund for any of the money that has already been paid, and I feel that they should pro-rate the last month.

absolutely outstanding!

The person who is managing the home (Natalie), I would give her a 10 on a scale from 1-5. She has been absolutely outstanding!

I wasn't even aware that options like what Notice Residential Care Home offers existed, and it has been a really nice experience.

If anyone is in our situation, I would highly recommend Notice Residential Care Home.

Notice Residential is unbelievably aw...

Notice Residential is unbelievably awesome! The staff is very friendly, intelligent, attentive, and caring. They answer any questions we may have with ease. We couldn't be happier with their services. Notice Residential is awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

All fine

Things are going well and we're happy with the care, everything's just fine.

Notice Care Home is a private residence that provides individualized health and personal care assistance in a family-style setting with an emphasis on personal dignity, autonomy, independence and privacy. We provide long-term and short-term care and ensure that residents receive the highest quality of care and assistance.