Northridge Village - Ames, IA has yet not published prices.

• Long Term Care
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Northridge Village

My wife and I have lived here nearly one year and are very comfortable in our apartment. We enjoy the sound proofing between apartments, the occupant controlled heating and cooling, the high ceilings, the bedroom ceiling fans, the provided housekeeping service, the many things for entertainment. Very convenient kitchen design and good laundry facility.

Luke Adams

Thank you for the review! We've done our best to make sure our community is designed with seniors in mind.

Review of Northridge Village

I've only lived here 3 days, so far so good. People are very friendly!

Luke Adams

Hi Carol! We're so glad you're a part of the Northridge family, and we're enjoying getting to know you.

Good place to live

Thanks for the review!

Review of Northridge Village

Having lived here for almost a year I am glad I sold my home of 57 years. Didn't realize how much I missed people. We are from all walks of life. It is a very friendly staff and residents. Plenty of activities and great meals. With my own furniture it feels like mine and help from the maintenance crew my worries are gone.

Luke Adams

Connie, thank you so much for your words of appreciation! We understand how difficult it can be to sell your home of 50+ years. We're so thankful you made your next home with us!

Review of Northridge Village

Plenty of activities and entertainment to keep people busy. Staff is always helpful, and enjoy the friendly people who live here. Great place to live.

Luke Adams

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your comments. It's our goal to provide the best possible care and living environment.

Review of Northridge Village Ames

Northridge Village is a very efficiently run retirement community that strives to meet ones needs and requests which results in a friendly, positive atmosphere in which one lives. The staff is well trained!

Luke Adams

Thanks for reviewing us, John! We are very proud of our staff — we believe we have the greatest CCRC staff in Ames!

Review of Northridge Village Ames

After having lived here for almost three years, I would highly recommend this community for its overall friendliness of both residents and staff. The activity level is such that all who care to participate can do so if desired. The staff is usually very responsive to all our voiced needs and/or complaints which makes for a friendly environment. Because of the various levels of care, we can feel very confident of all our future needs right here within this little village.

Luke Adams

Betty, thanks for reviewing us and for your comments. We love hearing that you know your voice is heard. We do our best to listen to both compliments and complaints from our residents, and we try to make the necessary changes to improve their lives.

Review of Northridge Village Ames

Lots of available activities, great activities director!
Good food.
Mostly friendly occupants.
Cleanliness and neatness good.

Luke Adams

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We're extremely proud of our wonderful activities director, and we're happy to hear you feel the same.

Review of Northridge Village Ames

I greatly appreciate being able to live here. Great effort is made to make lives full and happy. The health care staff is great in their support and I do feel that a better trained dietitian is in order. Meals are increasingly more tasty and pleasant but more imagination is in order.

Luke Adams

Forrest, thank you for taking the time to review us! We do give a lot of effort to make sure our residents are happy and taken care of. We're constantly doing our best to improve everything we offer.

Review of Northridge Village Ames

I came to Ames from another state, so I didn't know any of the residents who were already living here. I soon found out that they are all very friendly and wonderful people to know and be around. I am so very glad and happy to be here. I have found the food to be very good, and I have never gone away hungry. The employees in all areas have been very friendly, helpful, and professional. I have found Northridge Village to be a great place for me to live in the last years of my life.

Luke Adams

Larrie, we're so glad you're here with us! Thanks for taking the time to review our team and community. Even though you're from out-of-state, we're so thankful you found a home with us.

Northridge Village in Ames is a CCRC and offers four levels of living: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Long-Term Care & Rehab.