Northridge Gracious Retirement Living - Fishers, IN

Very impressive facility with lots of things for seniors to do. Everything is clean and the staff is incredibly helpful.

Lovely, but Not a Good Fit

This community is lovely, absolutely lovely. I toured here for my loved one, and really liked it a lot. However, it really was not the community for her. She needs assisted living, and Northridge is more independent. They will not do things like administer medication and other tasks that require more care. We opted for a place that would provide more of what we needed.

Kind Staff!!

I have no complaints of how things went for my loved one and I during our tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I like the open floor plan as well as some of the amenities that had for the residents. They just did not have the right apartment that dad was looking for in the end decision.

Comfortable atmosphere!!

I have no complaints about the stay my brother has had at this community so far. The staff are wonderful people and have really worked closely with him to make sure he is comfortable in his new living environment. He enjoys his dinning experience as well as many of the activities they have available throughout the week. They truly have a lot for them to do and a great social environment.

Could not think of anything they could do better

They have a great schedule of activities. The staff are kind and caring . The community is clean and well taken care of. The owners go out of their way to make sure that my mother in law has everything she needs. They have a soft serve machine that is wonderful. We are comfortable with her living here and I would highly recommend this community.

Very nice place

Northridge Gracious Retirement Living is a very nice place, overall! The people here have been very friendly, the facility is clean and well kept, and they've got a great variety of activities. I'd highly recommend them if you are looking into independent senior living!

I would live here if I could!!

There are no nurses on site, however the managers do live on site and the staff are helpful. They offer daily activities and mom enjoys playing bingo. They have chefs on site and the food is made from scratch. They keep the community clean and they clean mom's apartment once a week. They partner with a home care agency so you can have the extra help come in as needed. This has been a great option for us. There is a laundry facility on each floor and I would recommend this community.

Competitive 94 year old happy winning at euchre

Excellent! After a three day trial our 94 year old active family member decided she wanted to move from her home immediately into independent living at Northridge. She feels respected, likes the cleanliness, has found card buddies and is enjoying the socialization and chef made meals! We trust Northridge enough to be able to enjoy our own retirement and feel she is in good hands.

Your Loved One Will Love This Facility!

We LOVE this facility for my mother. We recently lost my father, and my mom needed a place like this to make friends, have activities to help keep her mind occupied, etc. The staff is also great! I would recommend this Independent Living Facility to everyone!

Taken care of everything we've needed!

Our experience with Northridge Retirement Living has been a good one, I'd give them top marks across the board! The place is clean, the staff is friendly, and they've taken care of all of my loved ones needs. It's a very nice place, overall!

Everyone Is Welcoming

It is for my mother and I am very happy she is able to be there at Northridge. They seem to be welcoming, trying to bring her in and making her feel right at home. They have made it a pleasant experience.

Love this place!

This place is extremely nice, has such caring staff and has so much to offer. We looked for a place for my husband's brother and Northridge didn't compare with the others.
This is a well managed facility and we were impressed with how the staff knew the residents by name.

Very clean, lots of activities and great layouts of rooms including the extra wide doors.

Definitely would consider living at Northridge ourselves should the time come that the care is needed.

The Best Place in Indianapolis By Far

I requested information about places in the Indianapolis metropolitan area on the A Place For Mom website after hearing about it on the radio. Soon after, Mary Candler from A Place For Mom calls me, we talk, and then she points me in the direction of NorthRidge. She setup an appointment for me and I went and met Tim at NorthRidge. He gave me a great tour and the place is absolutely amazing. Everything from the building, to the grounds, to the appliances are all brand new. In fact, they just opened in late 2014. I was totally convinced this was the place for my mother. The staff are wonderful and you can't find a better place! Trust me when I say, see it for yourself and learn about all their services. Ask them about their "YES" pins and what that signifies. Great work NorthRidge/Hawthorn! Thank you Mary! Thank you Tim!

Very nice place

I'm very pleased with how things have gone with Northridge Gracious Retirement Living, I'd give them high marks across the board. They do it all well here, the food is good, the facility is beautiful, and the staff are friendly and helpful. They are an independent living community, but they do offer contracted in-home care if you need any sort of assistance. I saw quite a few options in the area and this was far and away the best.

Very nice place!

We've had a great experience with Northridge Gracious Retirement Living so far. They're very attentive, and take great care of the people who live there. They understand how important a good social life and daily routine are for seniors. They are an independent living community, but they have quite a lot to provide in terms of amenities as well as safety features. We toured quite a few communities when we were looking, and this was our absolute favorite!