El Beulah Senior Village - Indianapolis, IN

I've gained a lot from moving here

I've settled in here pretty much and I'm feeling like I made a good decision. The staff is really great, they are expanding with a wellness center and doing some health things and they have a pool for water aerobics so there are things that are getting started that have to be readjusted as we go along but they're doing a great job and they make you feel like anything you want to tell them they want to hear. They are close to my daughter and grandchildren, it was affordable so I didn't have to stretch and I have some extra left over and a lot of the activities are really begun and run by the people who live here. This is the first time I've been somewhere like this and I really debated over whether I was going to lose my independence but I definitely feel I've gained a lot more than I've given up.

Love it just a little pricey

Love it just a little pricey

Love this place--just what I'd like.

Love this place--just what I'd like.

Our village offers independent living at an affordable rental rate. One and two bedroom villas are available, complete with kitchen appliances, washer and dryer hookups, total electric, paid water and sewer and maintenance free grounds and villas. A scenic 3-acre lake with a surrounding walking path is also available for your enjoyment. In July 2006, we opened our Community Center. The center offers a common room, lounge, lending library and a full industrial kitchen. Some of our activities include BINGO, monthly birthday parties, exercise class, matinee movies, ice cream socials, monthly outings, a grocery store van service, a prayer and share group and much more.