Northlake House - Charlotte, NC

Northlake House - Charlotte, NC has yet not published prices.

Would have been one of our 1st choices

I was very impressed with this community and it would have been one of my first choices for my mom's care. The staff did a great job showing me around and answering my questions as well. Unfortunately, they were not able to address some of my mom's specialized medical needs.

Some Medication Issues, But Overall A Nice Community

My parents are doing pretty well with their move to this community. It has been rough adjustment process, but I do feel they are in good hands. The only thing I would recommend is that you continue to use the pharmacy you are originally with. We have had some issues with medication management. Other than that issue everything else is fine. The community looks beautiful, and the staff is awesome. I would recommend this community, but just keep our own pharmacy.

Mom's Care

We like this community for good care. The staff is outstanding and caring. We like the menu and it is very good. The community is clean and always maintained. We like that the chef is caring and nice to the residents. We like knowing that she is active with the residents with activities. We would highly recommend this community for the great care and value for other

Very good care!!

My father is no longer at Northlake, but we had a good experience with them. We were not used to the Alzheimer and dementia unit, and it was a little difficult for my father because at the time, he was fine so he was overwhelmed with other patients behavior. It was nothing against the place or the staff. They were all kind and professional and the people in the front office were great. They all did everything they could to keep my father comfortable. It is a good place, the facility was just excellent. They were taking care of medications and ordered him what he needed.

Care and Comfort for mom

This is a nice community for care. We were happy with the staff and care takers. My mom was happy there and she seemed to like the meals. They offer my mom activities that she did participate. I would recommend this community for the good care and the value to other families.

Memory care for Mom

Very happy with the Northlake House. The staff is dedicated and professional in all respects. We feel strongly that mom is being cared for 24/7. It's a great feeling to know she is safe.