At The Heathers Manor Assisted Living, we believe that people who need assistance as they grow older still value their privacy and wish to live according to their own high standards. That’s why The Heathers Manor Assisted Living is such an excellent choice. Here, you can enjoy the advantages of independent living at the Heathers, as well as a helping hand. And you can relax knowing you have chosen an environment that respects your dignity, privacy and personal choice. As we also offer Independent Living at the Heathers Estates and you can age in place throughout our community with Assisted Living, Advanced Care
(Sliding scale insulin, hoyer lifts, 2 person transfers, hospice) and Care suites. We also have in-house physical, occupational and speech therapy.

Good comfort and care

We like the care at this community. the community is clean and the staff are always attentive and caring .We like that they offer healthy meals. They do have activities that are offered. We like the environment and would recommend other families to tour this community for the good care that is offered.

All is Well

My mother is well here in this community.

The assisted living building was beautiful!

When I toured Heathers Manor, I thought it was very nice. It was much nicer than the independent living building. The reason I did not chose this community was because I was looking for a place that had independent and assisted living in the same building.

I Took A Tour!

My tour of the Heathers Manor went very well. The staff was all very friendly and knowledgeable. The place, from what I was able to see, was very clean. The reason we did not choose this community was simply because of the area it was in.

Great option for loved one!

The community Heathers Manor is a beautiful community. The community is very well kept and clean throughout. The staff that offered the tour were very friendly and addressed all of our concerns. We enjoyed the tour and were pleased with the staff. They did not offer the level of care our loved one needed so we chose a different community.

Overall this is a good community!!

My loved one was only in this community for a few weeks before he fell and had to have surgery. The staff were very quick about contacting me and asking which hospital we wanted him to go to. Unfortunately he is not able to return to this community as they do not offer a memory care unit. I did have an issue with the housekeeping department not cleaning his apartment or washing his clothes. The director of this department did not do anything when I contacted her. The food is good and the staff were very good.

I would recommend Heathers Manor!!

The food at Heathers Manor is excellent. They offer a wide variety of activities during the day that my dad likes to participate in. The staff are friendly and they are working to resolve a small issue we had with the staff on when to come in to check on dad. The community is clean but the maintenance needs some reminding to correct some minor repair issues.

Very Helpful Staff

This is a very good community and my mother is finally getting adjusted to it. The community looks great, everything is nice and clean. My mother has a small dog, so they do allow small pets. The staff has been great, they are very helpful and kind. When we first move into the community everyone came and introduced themselves. The meals are very nice and she has made some new friends, that was important to me. I would highly recommend this community because it is small and not so overwhelming.

No Complaints

My mom is here they seem to be taking good care of her so far. She has not been here long enough for me to complain about anything, so I don't have any complaints.

We are happy with them so far.

We are happy with them so far. I don't have any major complaints.

he courtyard is just fantastic

Heather Manor is going very well. I think the courtyard is just fantastic. The layout is very good. His apartment is very well situated for his life style. I am just very pleased with this facility.

Very clean, independent living, helpful and private

The Heather Manors also known as the The Heather Estates, is very clean. They have community services and activities. I enjoy the independent living, instead of the assisted living I am given my own apartment and amenities so I also have privacy. The community is always involved but also respect your privacy. The office staff has been very helpful. Almost anything I ask they help with they are always there to assist.

a lot of residents that need more care than she does

At Heathers Manor everyone I have met so far has been nice. The food is good at this facility. She is having a hard time adjusting being by herself. It is assisted living and they have independent next door. There are a lot of residents that need more care than she does. I would like to see assisted and independent living in one unit to have more of a mix of residents. They have two separate buildings for them that don't connect so there isn't that mix here. So far she is coping as well as she can. She has not said she doesn't like it there. It is just going to take a while for her to adjust.

Nice community

The Heathers Manor is a very clean and nice community. The activities are good but we need help getting my mother involved in them. The staff and residents are friendly. My Mother says the meals are delicious. My overall rating of this property is 4 stars. It has been a good experience so far. I am glad that my mother is happy here. I would recommend the Heathers Manor to anyone looking for an assisted living home.

Great AL community

My 95 year old mother lives at Heathers Manor. She loves her apartment and how wonderful everyone is to her. The staff is always there to help out in any way they can. She especially likes the chef's beer cheese soup.When I come to visit I am always greeted and they all know who I am. The whole family is thankful for such a great place for mom to live.

Great place. Mom has been at the Heathers for 6 months now and has made so many friends. The staff have been wonderful.

Heathers Manor is the place I would have wanted my parents to live at (they are both deceased now). They are compassionate, caring and have a lot of fun with activities.

My mom has lived there for the last year. Her only complaint is that she didn't do this sooner. She loves the food, she even tells the Chef on what she is craving and they have made it for her. She is never in her apt when I call, as she attends most of the activities. The nursing staff does special things for as the staff is always very helpful and always happy to help you with anything.

Heathers Manor has a lot of longevity with their employees. It is comforting to know that the residents are cared for by such passionate people. The residents seem genuinely happy and had nothing but great things to say about the staff, care, and food.

Biggest mistake

Do not consider this facility. You put the well being of your loved ones at risk. Unsafe, unhealthy, staff turnover was shocking. Good staff leaves bad staff stay. Few of the management staff are worth anything. Out to make money and take all they can.

Review of Heathers Manor Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Crystal, MN

Toured- good possibility if unit closer to dining, etc. becomes available.

looks are deceiving

Tension amongst staff made working her miserable. Realization abounds.

unwise

The staff are unpredictable . Some care takers are abusive, rude and uncivil. Food is very unhealthly, high in calories, price gouging. My father suffered greatly having lived here.

Avoid

Biggest mistake. Too many games and CYAs happening. Sad how residents are treated.

Regret having family stay there.

Regret having family stay there.

Speechless at how residents and staff...

Speechless at how residents and staff are treated.

It went pretty well.

It went pretty well, they kept it clean, and the staff was friendly. They had plenty of activities. She liked the food. The only problem I had was when I went to pick up my mother, it was Sunday evening about 8:00-8:30, and there was no one there. Most of the residents were asleep and there was no one at the front desk. I had to bang on the door for about five minutes. I personally think someone should be manning the front desk. They knew I was coming and what time.

Fix your problems

we had an awful experience with The Heathers, all was set for my Mother go go after all the leg work and phone calls only to get there with her and they say "we are not able to take her" with no adavance notice at all, which left our family in a very compromising positon and having to pay high price for in home health care. Bad business very unprofressional, not at all happy with The Heathers

This one is my first choice...

This one is my first choice. I liked that it's not too large like the other ones I visited. Close to their current neighborhood is a big plus. We are planning a visit one evening for dinner so I can show my parents around. I have a friend that is a nurse and she highly recommend the Heathers. I liked the units with the screened in porch. Seem like extra living space during the summer. I like that they have a nurse care center so if my dad's health becomes worse they are both in the same complex. Highest on my list.

Warm and caring staff, beau...

Warm and caring staff, beautiful setting.

Comprehensive tour....very ...

Comprehensive tour....very informative. This is definitely a place to consider placing a parent.

So far, we have been very pleased wit...

So far, we have been very pleased with Heathers Manor. We don't know too much about the actvities yet, but we do know that they offer them, and are hoping that our loved one is participating. She has been very happy there so far, and so has our family. We are very pleased with this decision!

Really Like

It started out not so good but has gotten a lot better. We really like them because when we first came in they weren't staffed, but they have changed that. There are a couple of health aides who have helped my mom a lot and have been extremely good to her. They have made the transition very easy and we are really pleased. For the holidays they had a few things going on, but on a daily basis, sometimes there are more activities than others. They have the typical Bingo and cards.

Very nice decor, has nursin...

Very nice decor, has nursing add-ons want, companion suite, advanced care suite. Only includes dinner. Nurse to do eval on mom on Monday at St. Therese. Larger rooms, better kitchen in companion suite. Has happy hour, Sunday brunch. May get roommate with cat. Has dietician and nutritionist to monitor diet. Buddy system. Good activities calendar. Waiver accepted after 2-3 years private pay! Willing to make exception for mom. Pendent alarm. Bluestone medical. Phone and tv extra. Has van with wheelchair lift, has offsite activities. Closest to us of three.

I would recommend

I would say I chose Heathers Manor because they were incredibly friendly, there is a very strong sense of community there, and there is an all around nice feeling it gives off.