North Ranch Assisted Living LLC - Scottsdale, AZ

North Ranch Assisted Living LLC - Scottsdale, AZ has yet not published prices.

Best Assisted Living in the Area

This is a great assisted living home. The prices are reasonable and the care and food served is exceptional. [Name removed], the owner, is a very nice young nurse who always go beyond to meet the needs of your loved one. My mother is being taken care of by this assisted living and I could not be any happier. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone. Great home.

Great Home

Amazing Workplace

This is a beautiful home. I worked as a hospice CNA and would visit a patient in this home to help with bathing and basic hospice necessities. [name removed], the owner, is a great person and very compassionate. She truly enjoys her work and treats everyone who enters this home with respect. The staff is also very pleasant. The caregivers are very attentative and caring. This home is definitely one of the better homes if not the best home that I have had a pleasure to work with. Go NRALH.

Awesomeness

This is a wonderful home ran by a wonderful lady. She is very knowledgable and caring. I am super pleased with the care my mother is receiving in this home. I could not ask for more.

Wonderful Home

Wonderful home. The owner runs a nice home with activities for the residents and plenty of interaction. The staff is great and the food is amazing. They are one of my top assisted living homes

Wonderful Home To Work With

As a nurse I have worked with this home several times. I truly enjoy walking in as the staff is always welcoming. I have seen the staff bend forward and backward for the residents. The residents always appear well taken care of. This home is always performing activities which I believe is an essential aspect of keeping the minds of elderly engaged. I have recommended several clients on a regular basis. This is definitely towards the top of my list of quality Assisted Living Homes in the Phoenix valley area.

Amazing Home

So grateful for the wonderful & competent care my mother is receiving from the entire staff at North Ranch Assisted Living. We have never seen such a beautiful care home. We are very happy to know that security is in place at all times. My heart is at peace knowing she is safe and well cared for. My mom has been here for the past year and is the happiest she has been in years. My mother told me about the great food, and the friends she talked with around the big dining table. It is great that she has put on some much needed weight. It is very comforting to know that loving and competent hands care for her and that all her needs are beyond taken care of. [name removed], the R.N. & Owner, communicates regularly and is very responsive to any questions. Every visit we have had has been extremely pleasant. Both inside & outdoor sitting areas are comfortable & attractive. The entire staff is friendly, helpful and loving to my mom. We are very grateful to everyone at North Ranch Assisted Living.

Wonderful Home

Wonderful facility. The owner knows how to provide the proper care. I’m highly satisfied with the overall quality of care.

Wonderful Home

This is a wonderful facility. The home is always clean and the care is exceptional. [name removed] is a great and compassionate owner/manager/caregiver. She provided my mother with the best care for the 3 years she resided in the home. This home is a winner.

Awesome Assisted Living Home

Great home with much to offer. The staff is stellar and the activities are plentiful. My mother resided in this home for over 5 years and I could not have asked for more. [name removed], the owner, is very outgoing and she communicated any changes with my mother via text. I truly enjoyed the updates on her health status especially when she was in a declining stage. Before moving my mother I had toured 5 other facilities and I would say they do not compare at all. This is the place to be.

Best Care Provided

My father lived in this home for a little over a year. He was treated with the upmost respect and care. The staff really does take care of the residents. The meals are cooked in house and the activities they provide really engage the resident. Overall I am truly pleased with the care North Ranch has provided for my loved one.

Excellent Assisted Living Facility

This care-home is amazing. The work ethic the owner and her staff put in is incredible. I am totally pleased with the way the home is ran. The owner is very knowledgeable as a nurse and always offers the best advice on any decision. I recommend this care-home to anyone looking for an assisted living facility for their loved one. The price is much more budget friendly when compared to the nursing home facilities. Also this home offers very personal care unlike the big nursing facilities.

Great Home

The group home will go beyond your expectations. They offer a great staff. When the caregiving staff is off the owner and her husband will work so you always are dealing with the same people. They take great care of my loved one and always are there when you need them. The owner is a lovely lady that has wonderful communication skills and very compassionate.

Great Care

This home is wonderful. The owner is very plesant and easy to communicate with. Our mother was very pleased with the care and the quality of care. This home is very clean and the meals they cook are amazing. This home is beautifully laid out and they provide many activities to keep the residents engaged. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an assisted living facility.

Highly Satisfied

Took great care of my mother. Very pleased with the professionalism in this home. [name removed] is a wonderful young lady with a big heart.

They treat her well!!

My loved one is doing very well since her move to North Ranch Assisted Living. Without a doubt, I would recommend them. They serve home cooked meals and she really likes them. Everyone there is friendly and welcoming, It has been a good experience so far.