Compass Rose Assisted Living Home - Scottsdale, AZ

Nice, small. home-like setting. Dad did not like- both men were in their 90s and neither spoke when we were there.

Worst place ever

Please do not use this service I had unfortunately used this and took the word of the senior advisor telling me that there were people out there that would love to take care of my mother. I chose Compass Rose because it was smaller and [Removed] was the owner and at first very nice. Until my mom placed I saw the red flags. [Removed] said she has night time nurses ,so I simply ask when is a good time to come and meet them. She blew up at me and yelled at me in front of my mom. She obviously has something to hide she doesn't have help. She can not do this on her own. Also please do not trust [Removed] he was no help in helping with this situation. Remember do not put your loved one in the hands of Compass Rose in Scottsdale Arizona.

A very special home

My sister and I had recently decided to place my dad in a home after many years of keeping him at home with us. This was by far a bittersweet decision. We looked at many homes and did our "home work" and the minute we stepped into Compass Rose and met Donna and Peter we knew! There are many things that make this feel like the right place for our dad, one being that Donna and Peter are both the home owners and the care takers, they live there and this is their home too. Donna loves to cook, they have a beautiful property, fenced pool, chickens and 2 sweet dogs that my dad absolutely loves!
Donna and Peter feel like family and they are from Europe just like my Dad so that is a great connection for him.
The way that they care for their residents is truly sweet to witness, they are both two of the kindest people and you can see why they have dedicated their time and lives to caring for others. I think it is amazing that they give up their own time in order to make the lives of other people better.
Truly Angels in my mind! I absolutely 100% would recommend Compass Rose to anyone looking for a place that is a little bit more personal and special for their parent.

Compass Rose Adult Assisted Living Home provides a special combination of personalized support services, health care and housing, designed to meet the individual needs of our residents.

State licensed for: 5 residents, we promote maximum independence and dignity of each resident, and encourage the involvement of families, and friends.

Location accessible to Paradise Valley Mall, Kierland Commons, Scottsdale Quarter, many restaurants; to hospitals including Scottsdale North, Paradise Valley Hospital, and Mayo Clinic.

The most important decision you make for yourself or your family is to choose Compass Rose. We invite you to come and see for yourself.