Elite Loving Care Home - Scottsdale, AZ

First, I read that a therapist, speech therapist, nurse and doctor are all on staff here? NOT TRUE, the only staff members are non-medical caregivers who have very little training on dealing with TBI patients. The care my loved one received here was disappointing, to say the least. They do not have any activities, the meals they provide are not nutritious and do not taste good. The staff is rude and unprofessional in handling problems. The patients are bored and restless. They let the patients get away with problem behaviors (drinking & drug use) rather than confront the issues. I am not at all happy with the care my loved one received. THEY DO keep the home clean and I do not believe there were any medication problems. From what I could tell they kept good records and had a good system down in regards to issuing medication. The owner/manager is rarely at the home and was often out of the Country for extended periods of times (60-80 days at a time). We thought this was going to be a great place but it is no better than any of the others.