Agape Care Home of Scottsdale - Scottsdale, AZ

Great!

so far so good. my dad seems very cared for. he looks good when i see him.

haven't delved into the activities yet.

Nice and Clean

I toured the Agape Care Home of Scottsdale. The owner was chordal and really nice. The facility was nice and clean. My tour went well. Everyone was nice, but we ended up placing my loved one at a different facility.

Better than most.

At first everyone we met were more than qualified , then after a month or so notice a couple others , who need English lessons, and the overwhelming relief turns to skepticism . Got reports from mother they wanted to feed her hotdogs for lunch almost everyday , and she had told them the foods she's used to eating ,i.e. cereal ,fruits and drinks, and for some reason she kept requesting me to get the items for her or to give her money to give to the girls when they'd go shopping. That is all supposed to be included. Their website said they include rides to and from appointments and we found out that was a mistake. I had also found a couple of pills of hers on the floor one night. For the most part it is clean and the employees are very nice. They seem to be very attentive. I just wish I didn't have so much to worry about or be requested of by her for that kind of money. They do have 2 homes to choose from and the other is more grand. The home is newer and bigger and the residents have more activity options but it is unfortunately more expensive and my parents did not responsibly prepare for their retirement and care and my mother will undoubtably be using State aid in the near future and she will not be able to afford that home.

DISAPPOINTED AND UNHAPPY WITH AGAPE CARE

Unhappy, Disappointed and Sad. Lacks loving, family environment. Promises made prior to move in were not kept and concerns went unanswered. Disappointed and Mislead....the program sold did not exist. LONELY, SAD and COULD NOT WAIT TO LEAVE.

Based on my experience I DO NOT recommend this facility

Very nice community!

They've been doing an excellent job here, and my loved one really seems to be enjoying herself. It is a smaller, residential setting, and the owners and staff do an excellent job of looking after their residents. My loved one can be very picky about food, in terms of both quality and nutrition, and she has had nothing but good things to say about the meals here!

top of the list !

top of the list !

Each day we choose to make a positive difference in the lives of the seniors under our care. We offer the ultimate comfort of home while maintaining a safe and independent home environment.
We focus on what’s important to our seniors and their families. With the passion to care for the elderly, our residents feel as extended family members of our home, the home where great memories are made!