Atria South Hills - Pittsburgh, PA

At Atria South Hills, nestled within the South Hills suburb of Baldwin Borough, residents experience a sense of community and security. Join your new friends on a trip to the Pittsburgh Ballet, the symphony, Three Rivers Arts Festival and more. Atria South Hills is just a short distance from downtown Pittsburgh’s shopping, theaters, restaurants and parks.

August 15, 2016 We just want to Thank You Mr. Paul [Removed], Senior Living Advisor - A Place For Mom. I know the key to success in Communication, time is important with all parties/time constraint deadlines. Along with getting the information and actually ulitize all tools that are hand it out to get started. Being prosistance , not waiting to long for a respond, call back first ( politely ) just inquiring. Cooperation Families there may be additional information & Requirements by Law to be updated . So start moving and do your Homework this task is what you put into it , asked thoses questions good bad indifferent. Make sure the care you are looking for is the right one to avoid mishaps and disappointment . Weinberg Village has lots more then I inspected. This will be the place for My Mom (Mother), during Respite Care and possible for future , this is my First Stop. Assisted me every step of the way.

I truly felt that Lynn was approaching this of I were buying a car rather than selecting a residence to my father. She never asked what my dad was interested
In but told me about activities. When I responded that my dad wouldn't do that she replied 'you never know'. I never saw a room type he was getting but instead other larger rooms. When it came to price my healthy 86 yo father would have $350/ month med added cost and $740/ month personal care add on. I felt like the facility was too fake and not a fit for my dad.

Katy Miller

I'm sorry to learn that our community wasn't the right fit for your father. We do support an active and social model, which includes a full calendar of events often tailored to residents’ wishes. If you'd like to tell me more about how we could improve our tour experience, I invite you to connect with me directly at [removed].

There's a couple minor things. But overall, very satisfied.

Extremely Nice and Helpful

The staff members at the Atria were extremely nice and very helpful towards the family. My loved one was only there for a little while, but they really worked well with me to help deal with the experience.

taken very good care of

I have very few complaints about Atria South Hills. There were some minor problems at the beginning but they got resolved. She was taken very good care of there. The staff always checked on her and made sure she was doing well. It's a little pricey but anything like this is.

Your services were very helpful in fi...

Your services were very helpful in finding ... not just "a" place...but the right place to care for our mother.

Excellent. If we were goin...

Excellent. If we were going to change facilities. The only negative is there is not a lot of diversity among the residents.

Really Good Job

Everything has been going well with Atria South Hills. Everything is going good with my mother, she is happy and comfortable. They are doing a really good job with my mother.

Like a senior high rise, with care. P...

Like a senior high rise, with care. Private apartments. Van, offered help in shower, medication, lifeline, art center, restaraunt style dining, plus country kitchen. Make bed, laundry, cleaning. Room rate studio $3300. If needed, medication management extra $195. On Route 51, down from Baldwin High School. Near St Elizabeth's Church, which holds catholic services at center. Offered advice that hospital stay can be followed by 21 days in rehab center paid for by Medicare to build strength. Note brochure shows semiprivate at $2500.

Location a problem,dark lobby but upp...

Location a problem,dark lobby but upper floor rooms bright and large