Nimigon Retirement Home - Niagara Falls, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

So friendly, welcoming and clean

My husband and I visited a dear friend who just went to live there. I was quite happy and glad when I met their terrific staff. I used to be employed by a nursing home years ago and most I have gone into have always smelled not too clean, especially the odor of urine and feces, We we both impressed that we did not notice or smell any smells of that nature while there. We really have to commend the staff there. Every patient was being given excellent care.

Community Manager

Thank you for such a great review! We all work hard to provide excellent care and clean and comfy environment to our residents. And we are glad that you like visiting your family in Nimigon Retirement Home. We need your support and feedback so that we can improve more and more in the future.

The staff is friendly and caring and the residents seem happy. The facility is old but extremely clean.

Community Manager

Thank you for the great review. We are happy that you like visiting your family and friends in Nimigon Retiremnt Home. We are working hard to provide clean environment to our residents and their family and friends. Our staffs are working hard to provide excellent care to all our residents.

"A happy living"is more than just a phrase at Nimigon, Its our culture.