New Horizons Tower - Toronto, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

updates

Many recent renovations. This place has been updated after 40 years of senior living.

Where is the respect?

I am extremely disappointed that New Horizon disregarded my dad's wishes and decided to put my dad in a position where he does not feel safe. He needs 24 hour / 7 day a week care and they can not provide this for him in his present position. Several checks a day (for a fee) is not assisted living.

Ian Anderson

This is not a correct portrayal of the events leading up to your father's return to New Horizons, and certainly not in keeping with the care we provide. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you.

I'm torn with this space. The location and the price is PERFECT. I didn't see any activities happening while I was there so I felt like it wasn't as bustling as other places I've seen. It was very clean and spacious and menu looked good. Loved that there were different levels of care available besides independent living!

Terrific!

The staff at New Horizons are terrific. They seem to really care about my mother in law. Also the approach and philosophy of the facility is great. We looked at a lot of homes before being fortunate enough to get a spot in NHT. Also the location really works for us.

Ian Anderson

Thank you so much for your kind words

wonderful view, great service

there's no place like home

but this is next best thing.

Good food . mostly excellent service

clean, fun and not out in Shady Pines,

at the subway stop

Clean sheets, towels ,toilet paper provided

every week.

Very good activities and shows

great location, very inspiring atmosphere, friendly staff, ,but no balconies in the room,and no swimming pool . very reasonably prices.for 1 bedroom

It's working out well.

It's working out well. We are happy with them. The place is clean and well kept. The people are friendly. I don't hear complaints about food or anything else. The billing has been smooth and they were competitively priced, compared to other options in the area. I would rate them very highly.

New Horizons Tower is a lovely property. We were checking the high level care floors 2 and 3. The studio room we found small but very clean. This can be further personalized with residents own items. The dinning room and menu selection is great. Lots of activities to do, which is a plus. The hallways were a bit narrow and some areas are dark. Having said that this is a non-profit place and although it's expensive it's all inclusive which is peace of mind for the resident and family.

New Horizons Tower is a seniors community excelling in accommodation and services inspired by a foundation of love hope and faith. NEW HORIZONS TOWER offers you a range of amenities, activities, health and wellness programs designed to meet changing needs as you age. With a new outlook we bring you experienced staff eager and waiting to serve.