NHC HEALTHCARE, FARRAGUT - Knoxville, TN

NHC HEALTHCARE, FARRAGUT - Knoxville, TN has yet not published prices.

Wouldn't Take Me

I was going to go there but they wouldn't take me because I have a spinal cord injury. I have to self cath
and they would take a chance on it.

It's a nice physical facility and they're really known for their food. I didn't have a chance to eat a meal but they're quite rigid. I probably would have come a little in conflict with their way of doing things.

I think it's the most expensive around. They knew about my care needs and they waited until the day I was being discharged to say they couldn't take me. That made me scramble to find another place.

On one beautiful campus, NHC Place Farragut offers six levels of care for older adults. This campus community includes 84 apartments for Assisted Living, as well as a Rehabilitation Unit. To ensure the best possible care, our team of health care professionals tailors programs to meet each patient's specific needs. To ensure the best quality of life, NHC Place Farragut is all about choices. Choose from six different floor plans featuring private apartments of all sizes and decide on your decor with your favorite furniture, lamps, books and pictures. Choose from homestyle and gourmet menus featuring our chef's favorites like pan-seared duck breast served with a peach pan sauce or country-fried steak with sawmill gravy, and a delicious assortment of side dishes and desserts.