Beech Tree Manor - Jellico, TN

Beech Tree Manor - Jellico, TN has yet not published prices.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

The staff care is wonderful and they are very friendly. They are very good at communication and call all of the time about my loved one's care. She is hard to deal with but the nurses are very nice and they help her. She is not complaining and for her, that is good.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

My loved one is being treated well. They are all very helpful down there and I would not mind being a patient myself. She is getting the care she needs. The staff is very well mannered and they know what they are doing. Every employee I have met has been very nice, the dining experience is good and they have very good food. The place is extremely clean. It is one of the cleanest nursing homes I have been in.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

It has been great overall. The staff is very patient with my mom.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

Let me tell you about Beech Tree Manor. I have never walked into a better nursing home. I have many times recommended the facility to a friend. The staff makes the place stand out. I cannot give credit to any one person, they are all so great. The nurses have been outstanding, the building has always been clean and the communication is very good! My loved one sure is eating pretty well here and she enjoys the meals.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

The staff care about their patients and go beyond their duty to help my brother. The dietitian and food department are very nice to me and worked with me about my brother's food. They have good food and something for each patient. They are very clean with the rooms. They've had a changeover and it's been hard to get a hold of people to get things done.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

We are very pleased with Beech Tree Manor! My loved one was in bad shape when he arrived and he's improved so much since being here. All of the nurses have been good and the staff is very friendly. He seems to really like the meals they have been serving him. The communication has been really good.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They take care of my loved one and call anytime they need anything or have to do anything.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They've been perfect. No complaints!

Review of Beech Tree Manor

I would rate this place a ten out of five! I could not ask for a better place for my mom to be. I really do not have any concerns at this time. We are very happy with Beech Tree Manor! The staff is exceptional and always there to help. I have eaten there and I thought the meals were good. The communication has been really good and they call me with any updates.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

The girls there seem to make a point to check on my mother whenever she needs anything. They have even taken their own money to buy her little snacks, and those little things make a difference. The nurses who take care of my mother are very friendly and always interacting with the patient. I just think that means a lot. I have made a comment on how good it smells. It just has a super clean smell to it. Any time I need anything or have questions, we have been free to call and they answered all our questions. My mother has a lot of variety to choose from so I feel like the food is adequate.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

Every time I'm down there, it's been wonderful and the staff was very courteous to us. They go the extra mile and get my loved one to talk with us for special occasions. They are extremely attentive, and call me within minutes of something happening, first making sure everything is okay and to assure me. His room is always clean and he's always dressed nice. The food must be good because he's gained some weight!

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They are really good to mom and she is really satisfied. I don't know what I would do without them. Mom has a lot of favorites. They are all very friendly everywhere and make you feel like part of the family. Mom's room, the hallways, the bathroom, the lobby, and the cafeteria are always very clean. Mom is really picky and if they know mom doesn't like a meal they will ask her if she wants something different. They do have an alternative menu and will fix her anything she likes. They always contact you and keep in touch with you.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They are just wonderful with my loved one and they do everything they can for him. Anything I ask them to do for him, they will do it. If I have any problems they will take their time to listen. I like all of the nurses. All the areas I have been in have been clean, and he likes all the meals. One problem is they don't have enough activities don't take everyone to activities.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

All the way up today and I've been pretty satisfied with them and they have been pretty helpful. It's pretty clean and the communication has been great.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

So far they are good to my loved one. The nurses are good and the cleanliness is good. He said the food isn't very good.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

My loved one gets good care and they watch and take care of her. They need to make the meals more appetizing.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

The care has been good for me. They answer the call lights when I need something. They are doing a good job with the therapy services. The staff are really friendly and nice to the patients. They keep the place really clean and nice. If something needs to be fixed they take care of it. So far I like the meals a lot.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They all cared about their jobs. They constantly kept me updated and let me know what was going.

It went well!

Review of Beech Tree Manor

I would recommend the facility. I am not there too often but when I am everything seems fine to me. They treat my daughter very well there. The staff's friendliness has been pretty good and the nurses treat her very well. The building is nice and they have been good with communication.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They do well with the meals, they are very well thought out and are healthy. They took time out to make my loved one a special snack one time, which was so nice of them. Most of the time the staff are on top of things. When she first got there, I was very happy with the nursing care but now they are understaffed. The communication is inconsistent. I do get updates and then it will be weeks without any updates.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They call me and keep me informed.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

I’d recommend Beech Tree Manor!

Review of Beech Tree Manor

I was really satisfied. They call me if there is any changes with my loved one and let me know what the plan is. There was no odor in the air either!

Review of Beech Tree Manor

Every time we go the nurses know everything about my mom. They always give me a call if she needs anything and it's nice and clean.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

My loved one likes all of the meals and eats a lot when I am there. Sometimes when I was in there it wasn't that clean but overall I'd recommend.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They have been very open and any time they do anything with my loved one they call and let me know what is going on. They address my concerns immediately and they are extremely kind and friendly. It is very clean from what my sister says and she said the food is good.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They just go above and beyond to make sure my uncle is taken care of. They tend to all of his needs and keep me notified. They always walk him and do things with him every day. The aides and activities department, they all do very well with him. They call all the time, anytime anything changes.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They accommodated my loved ones dietary preferences but the communication is poor.

It was good.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

The people are really friendly and the place is clean. They let me know when anything wrong. I recommend Beech Tree all the time!

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They take good care of her.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They stay on top of everything and take good care of my loved one. Any time there is a problem they call. It doesn't smell like a nursing home but the meals taste like there is no seasoning to them.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

It is one of the cleanest facilities I have ever seen!

Review of Beech Tree Manor

The girls here are just really good with my mother. They treat her like family. I am really happy. I have meals here on a special occasion and holidays to eat with mother, and I enjoy them.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

Those ladies really take good care of my dad.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

Well, when I am there everyone is very nice to me and they all seem to with my mom as well. Throughout her stay, there have been many staff members that have been helpful. It could use some sprucing up for sure and she does not care for the meals.

It was good.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

My loved one thinks it's great!

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They are treating her really well and it is really clean. She loves their food.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They are treating her really well and it is really clean. She loves their food.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

The place is always clean and the people are always friendly. Everybody knows or knows of everybody. No matter who you encounter, they are always positive, and if they need to tell you something, they do. They don't treat you like a wallflower or sugar coat things.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They were great with the therapy, but my mom didn't want to bother with it. I love them and they are great people that are really good with my mother.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

The people that work here are very nice and caring.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They have the best CNAs here and the food is super!

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They truly care and it is not a job for them. I could not ask for anything better. Housekeeping took some things from her like her blanket and her name is not it. I think that the bathroom could be cleaner. She gets too much food but she likes it here.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

She seems to be happy, and they take good care of her.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

All of the staff members have been excellent! My loved one seems to be satisfied with his meals so that's good.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

They call me about a couple of times a month to let me know how she is doing.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

Especially considering the age and use of the building I'd say they do a pretty good job with the cleaning. I know my mother has complimented some of the meals she's had but they are really good! They have reached out to me whenever a situation arises and throughout her stay they have been good about keeping in touch with me.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

We are satisfied with our loved one's stay at Beech Tree Manor. They are doing everything that they can do to make sure he is comfortable. We do wish that they would reach out to us more.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

The communication is good.

Review of Beech Tree Manor

So far my loved one hasn't liked the food. I was there today and she had a sweet potato, and that she said that was the best thing she has had so far.

Beech Tree Manor is proud to have been serving the citizens of Jellico, TN for many years. We are conveniently located just off I-75, directly behind the Jellico Community Hospital. We specialize in providing a variety of rehabilitation and skilled nursing services onsite to help individuals recover from surgery, injury or serious illness.

At Beech Tree Manor, we believe the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to maintain high medical integrity, encourage strong team spirit among staff and maintain clear and proactive communication with residents and families.

Transitions are never easy and we ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care. We can’t always predict the outcome but we do promise to provide a positive experience while in our facility.