Newfield House - Plymouth, MA has yet not published prices.

Newfield House Senior Care.

My mother moved to Newfield house this past Memorial Day weekend as the assisted living facility in Sandwich MA (also excellent), could no longer support her increasing health care needs.

Newfield house has a dedicated, upbeat and attentive staff who are very capable and qualified. The facility itself is bright and cheery and flooded with natural light and beautiful grounds. All important for those who are perfectly aware they are in the final stage of life. The staff At Newfield who choose this career are saints in my book.

My mother actually enjoys being there, and the staff. She is content and comfortable there. We are very happy and pleased with the facilities, staff and level of care at Newfield House and fortunate this facility is relatively close to use on the Cape and Nantucket island. We can sleep well at night knowing our Mother is well cared for and happy there.

Just because you pay more doesn’t mean you are cared for any better

Being the most expensive nursing home in the area does not mean that it is anything but a nursing home. The picture they provided Senior Care is a beautiful facility looking more like a historical home than a typical nursing home. When you look closer however their are palm trees! Look even more closely and the words “this photo is for sample purposes”. Actually the facility looks exactly like a nursing home right out of the 70’s. It’s a nursing home like most nursing homes in the area with the distinct difference of being the most expensive. My mother is given no respect or dignity two things everyone deserves.

We learned about Newfield house from a neighbor

My mom just celebrated her 97th birthday there

We cannot say enough good things about Newfield house-it is a small intimate nursing home
the setting is lovely , the owner knows all of the "guests" by name and the staff are incredible

We visited several nursing homes and are so fortunate to have found Newfield house

I can sleep at night

.Wonderful and kind care. The owner actively involved in running the facility. Clean, accommodating, private rooms, beautiful garden! Private pay. Excellent special activities! Limited daily activities.

Very nice looking long term care

We were looking at this place as an option for my Dad, although we did not end up moving him here. It was a nice facility, very pleasant for a long term care community. The rooms are more homey and apartment like, they don't feel like a hospital room.