Newborn's P.C.S. - Boise, ID

[Removed] is perfect for this role. Impressed with the staff and level of staffing for four residents. Surprised at stairs in the home but pleased with how they are handled. We feel blessed there is an opening for Mom and are taking it.

A tour for care

I toured this community for my mother's care. The staff was nice and caring. They were able to answer my questions on the care given here. The community was nice and very clean. We would recommend other families to tour this nice community for the care for there loved one.

Newborn's Familly Home

Newborn's proved to be an excellent move for the care of my aunt in her final days. Bette is knowledgeable and has a caring staff. The environment is clean, quiet and has is homey with lots of flowers and a beautiful view of the Boise Valley. We were very fortunate she had an opening in our time of need.

Offers nothing beneficial for my loved one!!

I was not very impressed with this house, it was a very awkward layout. There was lots of stairs throughout the community and not very many convenient amenities throughout the community. There needs to be more activities other than the television for the residents throughout there day.