Amber Lane Residence - Boise, ID

Better value for cheaper price

I was in a really big hurry to move and I’m glad I saw them. They are one of the cheaper communities that I looked at but they are worth what I pay. Everyone is always friendly and they will visit with you and take the time to tell you what’s going on. The community is kept up with very well. They have places for everyone to sit outside with flowers and plants everywhere. They have a lot of group time for my Mother. There are exercise groups, they go outside a lot, and watch TV in the community room. And most of the residents are very friendly. The only thing I have noticed is that at certain times there seems to be a shortage of employees. At lunch there will only be 1 person preparing food, sitting residents, and serving residents. I would really recommend this community.

They were there when we needed quick help

We looked at several different types of assisted livings and Amber Lane felt like home with the North End feel. We wanted something small and personal and Amber Lane fit the need. Staff was caring and very friendly. The Administrator was there whenever we needed something and very supportive of our situation. My dad was only there for a short time, but they helped us when we needed someone quickly and through a rough time. I would highly recommend their services.

Enjoying it here

Amber Lane Residence is really a very, very, nice place and it's gone pretty well for my family overall.

Very warm and loving staff.

Not a good place for Mom be...

Not a good place for Mom because they do not have a courtyard at this time.

Great Care for Dad

Kim's the manager there and she's very good. They keep my dad's appearance up real well. He doesn't eat very much but they are doing their best to get him to eat. They keep him good and clean and they shave him. I have no complaints whatsoever. In fact, I'd recommend them to anybody, especially for people with family members who had memory issues. Most of my worries are over. I'm very very happy with them. The place is a little dated but it smells clean every time I go in there. I really think they do a great job.

Amber Lane Residence is an assisted living facility located in Boise, ID 83702. Assisted living facilities provide care to people who require assistance with activities of daily living. This care setting provides an intermediate level of care for residents who cannot safely live independently, but do not yet need around-the-clock skilled nursing services like those provided in a nursing home.