New Life Assisted Living I - Elkridge, MD

Visited their Elkridge home and Jessup home. My daughter and I found the owners to be nice. And liked the activities for the seniors. Jessup home mom would have a private room but a little to much money for us. Elkridge I didn't care for at all. To many steps, to many people for one shower which was downstairs. Powder room upstairs. No deck and not much outside space for mom to be outside.

Not Impressed

They were helpful and listened to me about what my loved one needed. They said they would deliver on what was told to me which wasn't. Just things changed little by little as we were moving in. When I was signing papers and moving my loved one in, the price changed by $650. The staff and care are tremendous just the administration end is where the issue lies.The drawback of the Social Worker there is no socialization at all with the residents and they told me they applied for medicaid and there has been no word on that at all. Now the people and church services are tremendous also. They try real hard and hoping something changes or we will have to move.

Family care

This is a nice community. The staff is good and very attentive to their needs. The meals are good and they do like a nice variety of meals. They community does offer a lot of nice activities for them to be involved and they seem to try different things. We would recommend this community for the good care and the value for other families.