Agape Senior Home - Columbia, MD

Agape Senior Home - Columbia, MD has yet not published prices.

It a nice location and a good fit if you need an intimate family structure. There's at least 2 staffers always on site and saw 3 staff quarters including the care taker and his wife. [name removed] advise had 25 years experience. The rooms were fairly cleaned and the 7 residences I saw were all huddled in upstairs living room watching TV. There was also a set in basement where there was 2 living quarters and a staffer's room. [name removed] advised that a Doctor and Nurse comes every 45 days. Not a bad place. Not surely if prefect setting for my mother but, will keep on list for due convenience location.

This place is a residential home for only 4 people, the house was in repair, the bathroom would have to be shared and the residents that were there looked like zombies. NO

This was my first tour for a 'group home' setting. While the house itself was nice, I realized almost immediately that the steps throughout the layout wouldn't work for my mother who has bad knees in addition to her dementia. Example: Although residents could partially reach the upstairs via a chair lift, they still had to do the last three steps on their own. I'll seek ranch house layouts.