Brightview Rolling Hills - Catonsville, MD

A place to avoid

Wellspring Village was a nightmare experience for my loved one. From lack of follow through on the part of the unit manager, to ongoing understaffing, to the nursing director who was out of touch with the reality of the situation, and to the executive director who talked a good story but wanted nothing to do with all the problems and needs to learn management techniques.....the list goes on and on. I understand that the unit manager has been terminated and a replacement hired, so hopefully they can turn things around. Be very wary.

Nice place, but not the best fit.

This was a nice facility. Though the residents seem to enjoy it here, it was not the best fit for my loved one because a majority of residents were in wheelchairs, while my loved one is able bodied. Other than this, it was fairly nice.

New and friendly

New facility, happy, friendly staff and great combo of independent and assisted living made this a great choice for mom.

Great independent adult apartments!

From the very beginning of touring the facility to moving my mom into Rolling Hills the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Everyone is friendly and eager to make my mom feel at home and they have helped make her transition from a house to an apartment as easy as possible. The facility is beautiful and there are activities for every possible interest. So glad my family made this choice.

Gorgeous

Beautiful new facility. A little pricey, but most places are.

Beautiful facility, furnishings lovely. Brand new.

Friendly, supportive staff!

I think they do a great job at Brightview Rolling Hills! It's a beautiful community, and I think they really try to enrich the lives of their residents and help them live life to the fullest! My loved one is in their memory care wing, and they really work hard to identify what works best for a resident and focus on that. The staff here is friendly and professional, and very supportive both of the residents and their families as well!

Beware

Beware - They distort their transportation and availability of bridge [card game]. Transportation is 1.5 days a week. No opportunity for new resident to play bridge at Brightview or the senior center they go to [Arbutus].

Wonderful!

Everything has been great, it's been wonderful and jst really a fantastic experience. Brightview Rolling Hills is really great!

They have been wonderful.

They have been wonderful. I have had no complaints. I would highly recommend them. It's clean and the staff are great. We are very happy that this is the choice we made. This was a great fit!

very nice, but new and working out some kinks

What I hear from my mother all the time is that they opened the place before it was really ready, and they have had a few problems with things, such as the water getting shut off, as one example. We are also noticing that there were some things the sales people led us to expect that have not come to fruition.

The people there are very nice and extremely helpful though. I think it's just been a little rough because it is a new community. There are still some kinks they need to work out but I trust that will all be taken care of in time.

Very impressed with the spacious beautiful rooms and lovely facility. What impressed me the most was the 90 second response time time to residents calls for help.

Very nice place!

We toured (and selected) this place when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This place looks absolutely fabulous! It is a brand new community and they had an impressive array of amenities and services to offer. Everyone we spoke with was friendly and professional, and the facility itself looked wonderful. I would highly recommend taking a look at this place!

My father and I were very impressed with the building, diverse activities for residents, location near the Y and Catonsville in general. Our discussions with the Executive Director and marketing and sales staff were full of detail and responsiveness to our many questions. The community holds lots of promise for my father who has dementia and just lost my mother. They gave me every hope that he will be able to thrive there among friends and professional staff who will be highly skilled, professional, personable and caring. The floor plans were on the small side but they were packed with amenities, will be new and we were even able to get a room with a balcony facing the woods and I know that gazing at nature offers some serenity that my father will need. I've got high expectations so I'll go with fabulous!!!

Review of Brightview Rolling Hills Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Catonsville, MD

we toured the Severna Park location to see what Rolling Hill would look like. My mother thought it was beautiful. All the residents and staff we met were very friendly. Hopefully the same will be true of Rolling Hills. Graeg and Melissa were great to talk to and work with.

Your luxurious home is waiting for you at Brightview Rolling Hills in Catonsville, Maryland. Laugh with friends and family at our daily happy hour in the pub. Enjoy a beautiful day in our outdoor courtyard or from your own balcony. Get a massage in our spa-like setting or visit our fitness center for a workout. You can even enjoy a movie in our theater, or walk next door to the YMCA for an exercise class or a dip in the pool. All these activities come with exceptional care provided by experienced associates if you need it. You’re biggest decision won’t be whether to move to Brightview Rolling Hills - it will be deciding which activities you’ll do first! Schedule a Personal Visit to see why Brightview is the premier senior living community in Southwest Baltimore County, MD.