New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care #2 - Bastrop, TX

New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care #2 - Bastrop, TX has yet not published prices.

The New Haven Assisted Living and Memory Care near my home is not open yet, so I visited the exact replica in Kyle, TX. I loved the feel of home as you walked in the door to a living room area next to a large open kitchen. Everything looked modern and very inviting. I was struck by the cleanliness of the facility. My mom always kept a clean and inviting home and I know she will feel good in these surroundings. Each resident has a good size private room with a nice bathroom which includes plenty of storage and a nice walk-in shower. There is a beautiful sitting area with wicker furniture looking out a wall of windows onto the beautiful patio. I loved the walking path that will also accommodate wheelchairs. I am hopeful that the staff will be attentive and caring and give the right medications to my mom at the proper times. I plan on visiting every day and was told I would be most welcome. My first experience was very positive.

Holli Asserodt

Thank you for your positive review! We are so glad to hear that your experiences have been pleasant. Our mission is to enrich the lives of residents we serve and the staff that work with us. We work very hard to create the best environment possible for our residents, staff and families. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience when visiting our Kyle location.