New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care #2 - Bastrop, TX

New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care #2 - Bastrop, TX has yet not published prices.

The New Haven Assisted Living and Memory Care near my home is not open yet, so I visited the exact replica in Kyle, TX. I loved the feel of home as you walked in the door to a living room area next to a large open kitchen. Everything looked modern and very inviting. I was struck by the cleanliness of the facility. My mom always kept a clean and inviting home and I know she will feel good in these surroundings. Each resident has a good size private room with a nice bathroom which includes plenty of storage and a nice walk-in shower. There is a beautiful sitting area with wicker furniture looking out a wall of windows onto the beautiful patio. I loved the walking path that will also accommodate wheelchairs. I am hopeful that the staff will be attentive and caring and give the right medications to my mom at the proper times. I plan on visiting every day and was told I would be most welcome. My first experience was very positive.