Nazareth Classic Care of Napa - Napa, CA has yet not published prices.

The State needs to make regular visits

The staff that directly cares for my dad at this facility receive 5 stars because they are very caring and respectful of the residents and their families. Management have proved to be dishonest. Exercise/music in the morning is the highlight of my dad’s day here as well as the volunteers that come to sing and play the guitar periodically! The facility itself is in need of maintenance and overall facelift. More staff is needed to monitor patients. More often than not guest must call phone number of facility to gain entrance or exit facility, the button does not seem to work. Central heat system blows cold air through bedroom vents (63 degrees over vent). Space heaters are used in residents rooms and activity area. Receptacles don’t hold heavy plugs and need to be replaced. Doors to patio are sprung too tight and propped open with rocks when the weather is warm. Emergency call buttons in rooms don’t work. Electronic bed remote sits on headboard but doesn’t work. This is supposed to be a memory care facility and a staff member let my dad have scissors They need a nutritionist. Roof leaks on left side of lobby near hallway door.

What I was advised

We spoke to the director at this community and they advised us this was a lock down community for memory care. They did ask us to see the community, however our loved one did not need this much care at this time.

My Mom is Meeting New People

My mom's care and experience is going okay and the staff are doing a good job assisting mom. She likes the meals they make and it looks good. My mom mostly likes to watch TV but at times she will meet the other residents to get social time. They have activities available and hobbies to join in. Her room is fine for her and is kept clean.

They Were Quick To Accept

My brother-in-law is doing well and I would say its's good. The community is clean from what it appears and the meals seem to look good. The staff have been responsive and stay in contact with me about anything. The staff are very kind and informative. The only issue is they charge for every little thing. The extra cost for adult diapers are very high but they were able to accept my brother-in-law in one day. I thank A Place For Mom for the help.