Campo Felice Retirement Living - Fort Myers, FL

Still under construction....

My friends live here. They seem to be mostly happy with it, but they’re a little unhappy with the food. They’ve said it can be a little too rich, but the soup and the hot bread have been great. The facility provides a few activities and they’ll bring in entertainers for the residents. However, it’s still under construction so there are a lot of activities that still aren’t available. There were supposed to be four restaurants but there’s only one and a lot of the units are still under construction as well. The cleanliness seems to be good, though. Their apartment has a patio that looks right at the river, but not many of the units have the same feature. The valet parking is nice, you just drive up and hand them your keys and you don’t have to worry about your car. Overall, if you like a high-rise, city-like, lifestyle then I would recommend this place. But if you prefer country living than I wouldn’t.

Rating is mainly based on incomplete construction

My Mom moved in in October and the building is still not complete. There’s still a lot of construction going on and they don’t have a lot of the amenities available that they originally promised her. The room that she was supposed to move in wasn’t even ready, but they were able to upgrade her to a different room for the same price. The room she’s in now is beautiful and the view of downtown is absolutely fabulous. They only have 1 restaurant available right now, but the food is absolutely gourmet. The team that works there has been wonderful and very nice. They’ve been so attentive throughout the whole process. If I call for any updates, I never feel like I’m being put off or anything. They’re always willing to help and I can say they’re at least trying to do right by the residents. Overall, I think the money we’re paying is worth the care that she’s receiving and the environment itself. I just wish the amenities they promised her were readily available.

This place was beautiful, dispite the new construction areas! The views and amenities were Incredible. The values are good considering this is a brand new comminity. However, still out of our price range for the rooms that were offered.