Mustang Creek Estates Residential AL & MC - Frisco, TX

They go above and beyond expectations

I chose this facility because of the location as well as it's more of a homey environment than other places I’ve toured. When you walk in, someone is always there to greet you. I really love the fact that all of the staff members know your name. They also know all of the residents, where they’re at, and what they’re doing. Everyone is just so attentive. The staff goes above and beyond my expectations and takes initiative in the care of my Mother. There were a few things we would not have known about if they did not contact us in advance. Even though my mom is in a memory care unit they still have activities to keep them moving. They have things like crafts, world event discussion groups, exercise classes, and outings to go eat. I would highly recommend this facility.

A new community

The staff at this community are great. They are accommodating and my loved ones like them, however I think they could use more staff. The staff are caring, quick to respond to medical needs and concerns brought to their attention. They keep up with the laundry and make sure the sheets are clean. We have good communication and the staff are all on the same page. The food is good. The director is awesome and works with the family. My loved ones are comfortable here.

Homey Atmosphere, but Room For Improvement

There are some good things about this community, and there is some room for improvement in some areas. I would suggest to anyone bringing their love one into this facility, to make sure they label all their love ones personal items. Many of my love one personal items, and bedding have gotten mixed up with the other residents things. We do enjoy the meals. I do feel they are under staffed. My love one is in the memory care unit, and they have 15 residents, and only 2 care givers.
They seem very busy, and stressed most of the time. It is a nice homey environment, but there is room for improvement.

Comfortable Care!!

My father has recently made the move into this community and so far things are going well for him. The staff have been helpful and I am comfortable with the care they are providing him. He is enjoying the dinning experience as well as the tasty meals with the other residents. He is enjoying the activities as well as some of the other great amenities that keep him busy. Overall we are very happy and would recommend it to anyone.

going good

Mom seems to be adjusting well to living at this community. The staff have been helpful and encouraging. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. They offer daily activities and the community is well maintained. I would recommend this community.

This is a review for touring the facility. Very nice and clean facility with 14 rooms per house. Staffs are friendly.

On-site visit was not made. The number of residents in the home of 14 seemed more than we would be comfortable. Looking for a smaller, home-like atmosphere. Costs seemed in line with what we are looking for.

Conversation with staff was very personal and helpful. Small group home in a community of individual group homes at various levels of care, consistent caretakers, personal care.

This community gets my recomendation.

Things are going well for mom since she moved into Mustang Creek. She likes the food, however the total care area she is in does not offer any choices unless you do not like what they are having. They do offer daily activities and the staff are friendly and encouraging. I like that she is in a small area and someone is always there to help.

My tour

I really liked this community when I toured it. The people were nice and the community looked clean. They allow pets and offer some nice activities.

Not The Right Fit

On the tour I had to consider this is not the right fit for my mom. The community is set up differently. They have different little houses within the community. If one likes a homey atmosphere with not a lot of activities, this is for them.

It has been less than a week

I can not write a review as my Mother has been in the facility for less than a week.

I know everyone is trying to be helpful but I do wish they would stop talking long enough to listen.

She has settled into her room comfortably.

I did appreciate [removed]'s patience as he was working to get the TV up and running.

At this time we are very satisfied with our choice.

Best fit for my loved one!!

My loved one has made the transition just fine into this community. He is really happy with how everything is going and how welcoming everyone was to hi. The food could use some improvements in the quality, but there are no serious complaints. This was the best fit for him and his budget out of all the different facilities we had taken a look at.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words about our staff! We are so happy to hear your loved one is happy in his new home. We have the most amazing staff that truly have a passion for caring for seniors. Thank you again.

A Place for Dad!

My dad is very happy here. He likes the size and it feels like a home, instead of hospital or nursing home. He enjoys the ability to visit the other houses. The staff is very friendly and he already feels they are apart of his family. It is always clean and the staff is very friendly and seem to enjoy their positions.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for sharing your review! We are so happy to hear your father is happy in his new home. Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco has an amazing staff, residents and families! Thank you again.

Getting Valuable Information

I felt that when I got useful information about this community, they were not going to be a right fit for my parents. In the future they would not be able to accommodate my parents to stay for long term. They were very nice and knowledgeable.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Mustang Creek. We are sorry to hear we would not be a good fit for your parents. We hope you found a good fit community for them. Thank you again!

Everyone I met here was very nice and helpful.The facility was clean and homey(there was a smell that bothered me-cleaning products I think).This is a unique living concept,and we need to decide if it would be a good fit for my mom.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review. Thank you for sharing how nice and helpful our staff is. We have a great team in Frisco! Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco provides seniors with a high quality, residential type of assisted living at an affordable price and we hope your mom calls Mustang Creek home.

Still a Work in Progress, But Overall Moving in A Positive Direction

It is a work in progress for my aunt since her move to this community. Overall we know she is safe and being cared for very well. Her health isn't doing the best, but they are trying their best to care for her and her needs. They have a very caring, concerned staff. They do a good job with keeping the community clean, and neat. The residents aren't very pleased with the meals, there's some room for improvement in that area. This wouldn't be the first place I would recommend, but it is the second.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. Thank you for sharing how caring our staff is and how clean our homes are. We would love to be the first place you recommend. We encourage our families to speak with our leadership team for any issues you might be having so we can solve them together.

Exceptional Care Is the Norm Here

We feel very blessed that our mother lived here. The staff was outstanding at dealing with my mom, no matter how difficult she was. The care, love and affection provided to my mom was second to none. We cannot say enough good things about the care and compassion provided for mom durng her final days. Highly recommend Mustang Creek for your loved ones. Great leadership and a great staff that will take care of family like it is theirs.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for sharing your experience about Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco and recommending our unique Assisted Living and Memory Care to others. Most of all thank you for allowing us to care for your mother.

When I Went to Visit

I liked this community and I thought is was nice looking place. This community is close to my house and I did want to take my wife here. After looking around I did not get the right feeling to select them. Nothing is wrong with them, it is a suitable community.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you for sharing your experience when you visited Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco. We are so happy to hear we are convenient to your home and that you think we are a nice looking place. We wish it had worked out for you. Thank you again for writing this review.

It Is Going Well

my mother-in-law is doing fine at her new community. There was small issues in the beginning but the staff have made improvements on the concerns we had addressed. My mom is trying to accustom herself to the community. The community is very clean from what I see. The meals had tough meat at one point but after talking with them they made it better and no complaints now.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco. We are so happy to hear your mother-in-law is doing well! We appreciate you bringing any concerns you may have to the attention of the Executive Director so it can be addressed and resolved. Thank you again for your review.

Residents and staff appeared happy. Very clean.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco.

It does not feel like a family environment at Mustang Creek!!!

I am not really happy with the turnover at this community. There is never the same people there when I go to visit. The have hired a new director and management so I am hoping things may improve. The community is basically clean, however I have had to sweep her floor when I visit. The food is good and they have an open kitchen where you can watch them create the meals.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco. We are happy to hear your positive feedback on our cleanliness and food service. We would recommend that you reach out to the Executive Director to address any staffing concerns you might have so they can be resolved. Thank you again for your review.

my has only lived at Mustang for a couple of months. I am not pleased with the over all care she is receiving'

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. Please contact the Executive Director in Frisco so he can respond and resolve any concerns you might have. Thank you.

Flat Rates

So far everything is going well for my father here at this community, as with anything there is always some room for improvement, but overall it is a lovely community. They do a very good job with keeping everything nice and well maintained. The staff is kind, very accessible and responsive. I like the fact they have a flat rate for everything (in particular med management is included). I know he is getting good care. I would definitely recommend this community.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your personal experience at Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco. We are so happy to hear your father is doing so well! We work very hard to be affordable for our families and our all-inclusive rates with no levels of care are a big part of that. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.

Positive Community

This is a really positive community with great people. We are very pleased with all the help they have given us. The community looks great and well-kept. The staff is very kind and helpful. This is a more mellow community, it has a calm atmosphere . It is smaller then the other community's we looked at, but it is not so overwhelming. This was a good fit for my mother and I would highly recommend it.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experiences. We are so happy to hear your mother is doing so well and that Mustang Creek Estates of Frisco is a good fit for her. Thank you again.

The Right Decision

I want to take this time to express my sincere appreciation for your facility, your staff and all that you do for families that are in great need of your help. When I finally realized that I could no longer take care of my husband at home (after saying "I will never do this") I started searching for a place for him and I feel so fortunate that I found Mustang Creek Estates, Frisco, and only a short distance from my home. I was absolutely distraught having to turn his care over to someone else but you all made the transition for me so much less painful than I could have ever imagined. From the very first day, you showed respect, compassion and so much more for him and made me believe I was truly doing the 'right thing' and that he was in good hands.

I especially want to thank the staff for not just the special care and love they showed every day but for making us feel we were part of a family and we were going to be ok now. My sons and family have been so happy with seeing their Dad in a facility where he (and all residents) had such good care and all the compassion and love around him.

And I just want to say that families that are at the same place I was several months ago in making the most difficult decision of my life, should visit Mustang Creek Estates, Frisco, and see what a difference it could make in their lives.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences at Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco. We know your heartfelt review will help many others as they struggle with the difficult decision of moving a loved one to an Assisted Living or Memory Care. Thank you again.

Mom Seems Happy

Things are going well for my mother in law here at Mustang Creek Estates and I am very happy with everything they have done for us here. It is a very nice and clean community looks amazing. The staff is very nice and helpful to my mother in law. The food is great and there are good activities for the residents to participate in. The food is good and they serve my mother in law anything that she wants. They are very accommodating. I would recommend this community, it is a nice community with great people.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you for sharing your experience with Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco. We are so happy to hear your mother in law is doing so well! We work very hard to provide quality care in a home like environment at an affordable rate. Thank you again for sharing your positive experiences.

Mustang – An Excellent Memory Care Experience

In July 2015, after a prolonged and difficult journey into dementia, I placed my wife into the care of Mustang Creek Estates, Frisco, TX. Although this was personally and emotionally hard, it was a decision I do not regret. Mustang cared for my wife as family, giving her every special attention possible. The staff and senior supervision was excellent. Dementia is never easy and alway unpredictable, but Mustang made this part of the journey a caring and loving experience for all my family including the event of my wife's recent passing. I highly recommend Mustang.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for sharing your personal experience at Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco. We are so glad we could be there for you and your wife. We know others will appreciate reading about your experiences as they start their own journey down this difficult road. Thank you again.

Review of Mustang Creek Estates - Frisco, TX

I know my dad felt he was at home at Mustang Creek Estates and so did I. The hard work and tireless efforts of everyone caring for my dad was more than I could have hoped for. My sincere thanks to all, especially House B and F.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your kind review.

Recommend

I would recommend this community to others. My father passed away not too long after moving to Mustang Creek Estates. But it is a good facility from my experience.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recommendation of Mustang Creek Estates of Frisco.

I think they are fabulous.

I think they are fabulous. The only issue we have had has been with the communication with the pharmacy, and the doctors. That's not on Mustang Creek though they are awesome.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences at Mustang Creek Estates of Frisco.
Samantha

good value

My family member has been at Mustang Creek Estates a few months now. I visit often and and have found her care to be good there. Like all senior care facilities there is some staff turn over, and some are better care givers than others. Generally I find Mustang Creek Estates Frisco to be a value as it is kept clean, and the seniors are treated with respect, and the staff are good about communicating with me.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience about Mustang Creek Estates of Frisco. We appreciate your kind words and are always open to hearing any family comments, concerns or suggestions.

Feels like family

Meals are prepared fresh three times a day! No commissary type kitchen or frozen unhealthy meals.

Staff is caring and it feels more like a home. Take a tour, and see for yourself how comfortable you would be with a loved one living there. Highly recommend.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for sharing such kind words about Mustang Creek Estates of Frisco. We work very hard to provide a home like environment for our residents and appreciate you sharing.

Overworked and Understaffed

Our decision to choose Mustang Creek was based upon its potential to be a great place for the residents. Upon arrival, we learned they were understaffed, and the employees overworked. The model with the kitchen in the center creates a feeling of homeyness, which is deceiving. The cook is also required to be the personal caregiver, so the time available to dedicate to the personal services or activities of the residents is in direct conflict with the meal preparation. During our short stay, we never saw residents out of their rooms except at meal times. Unfortunately, it was an isolating environment not a homey place to live. That could all be rectified with appropriate staffing and a commitment from ownership/management to engage the residents.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Mustang Creek Estates works very hard to provide quality care in a home like environment at an affordable price. We are not perfect and clearly we did not meet your expectations. We want and request open communication with all of our families and residents and will work tirelessly to rectify any situation brought to our attention. We have cared for hundreds of happy seniors and their families and are disappointed we didn't meet your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience.
Samantha Blossom

Wouldn't recommend for memory care

We used Mustang Creek for memory care for a loved one, and I just was not impressed with the care they provided. They did not seem adequately staffed, nor were the staff adequately trained, to handle any severe memory care issues. The facility itself was fine, and they might be a good place for assisted living or skilled nursing, but I would not recommend them for memory care.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experiences at Mustang Creek Estates. We apologize for not meeting your expectations. We have recently had a leadership change for our entire neighborhood as well as for our Memory Care homes. We are very proud of the care we provide and have cared for hundreds of happy seniors and their families. At anytime we encourage our families to bring any specific issues to the attention of our amazing management team so we can work together to create a solution.
Thank you again for your comments.

My Mother In Law Is Happy

They have the most difficult job in the whole world. We really can't complain. My mother in law loves it.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are so happy to hear your mother in law loves Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco.

Understaffed

I was lead to believe that when I moved my mother there that there was about fourteen people to a unit and there were two staff at each house and that is not the case. They are just understaffed and management is not doing a good job dealing with it, they just need to step it up.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review. We encourage and appreciate feedback from our families so that we can continue to provide the highest level of service for our residents. Mustang Creek Estates provides quality care in a home like environment at an affordable price and have been doing so for over 10 years. We strongly encourage you to contact management to discuss your concerns. We have taken care of hundreds of residents and have many happy families and happy residents that call Mustang Creek Estates home.

needs improvement

The could improve in caring for my mom. They could do a better job in making sure she's bathe and washing her hair.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your feedback. Mustang Creek Estates takes pride in providing compassionate, quality, loving and experienced care to all residents and we are saddened that we have disappointed you and your family. We encourage and appreciate feedback from our families so that we can continue to provide the highest level of service for our residents. Please contact the Executive Director in Frisco to address any concerns regarding your loved one.

understaffed

Mustang Creek Estates Residential AL & MC is a beautiful place. It's clean. The staff is very friendly. One complaint I have is it seems like too much for the 2 or 3 people that are working there. My brother is a needy person. He is a big man and it takes 2 or 3 of them to handle him sometimes. He has early dementia and is needy in that regard too. I just think they are understaffed. If they gave adequate care I would give them all 5 stars. I think they need a male to help them also. That would be a good addition.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review and compliments of Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco. We would like to personally address any concerns you might have so that we may address them. Mustang Creek Estates takes pride in providing compassionate, quality, loving and experienced care to all residents. We have taken care of hundreds of residents for over 10 years and have many happy families and happy residents that call Mustang Creek Estates home. We encourage and appreciate feedback from our families so that we can continue to provide the highest level of service for our residents.
[removed]

Better to Throw Mom Out

[removed]. No confirmation of meds, no prescription confirmation. No doctor contact. A complete and utter disaster. Run!

Samantha Blossom

Thank you for your review. Please contact Mustang Creek Estates management in Frisco regarding your concerns.

I am very pleased.

I am very pleased. It's so clean and the staff are very friendly. It's the best decision I ever made. When you walk in you don't get the feeling that it's a nursing home or a hospital, it's a home.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinion. Mustang Creek Estates' mission is to be homelike, affordable and provide quality care.
MCE - Frisco

quite convenient

I am very pleased with Mustang Creek Estates Residential AL & MC. It is quite convenient as it is 2 1/2 miles from my home. I am very happy with the recommendation of this facility. At this point I really cant find anything worth mentioning to have them improve upon.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco. If you ever do want to mention anything we should improve on please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you again!

very kind and caring

They were very kind and caring at Mustang Creek Estates Residential Al & MC. The staff really took excellent care of my mom. They were so attentive to her needs. If you had any questions or concerns they would get back with me really quick. It's just a really nice facility.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco. It is our passion to care for seniors and we appreciate your kind words.
Mustang Creek Estates - Frisco

For assisted living they are perfect, but for memory care they suck.

For assisted living they are perfect, but for memory care they suck. They had no interaction with him whatsoever, aside from getting dressed and put in his chair, and being taken to meals. He used to feel like he was in prison. He was left alone and would fall a lot. They aren't staffed for memory care. The two hour check in doesn't happen.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review. We take each and every review very seriously and apologize for not meeting your expectations. We appreciate your feedback for that is how we get better. Mustang Creek Estates has been caring for residents for over 10 years and we have cared for hundreds of seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Our leadership team alone has over 40 years of experience in the senior living industry. We take great pride in the peace of mind we give our families and it truly pains us to hear we have disappointed even one of those families. For all of us at Mustang Creek Estates it’s not just a job, it’s a passion - a passion for providing quality care to seniors.

I think they should have a ten out of five!

They have done fantastic. I think they should have a ten out of five! We love them, and couldn't be happier. We have been overwhelmed with the amount of stuff they have going on. He is really happy there. We looked at other places, but this was pretty much our first choice.

Samantha Blossom

THANK YOU for this wonderful review! Mustang Creek Estates appreciates you sharing your experience with others.

It's very homey, and very nice. I just loved it.

We toured here and it went very well. When I was there I just felt a peace of mind that I haven't felt anywhere else. It's very homey, and very nice. I just loved it. The people there are extremely friendly. It's a very comfortable place.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review and sharing your experience when visiting Mustang Creek Estates in Frisco. We work very hard to provide quality care in a residential setting at an affordable price and truly appreciate your feedback.

Mustang Creek Estates is a new concept in Assisted Living! We are a residential style assisted living neighborhood designed entirely for seniors. Our neighborhood consists of 6 unique houses with 14 to 16 residents per house and two of our houses specialize in Memory Care. At Mustang Creek Estates, we combine the peace of mind of a compassionate assisted living community with a personal home-like living environment.

Our mission is to provide seniors with a high quality, residential type of assisted living at an affordable price.

Imagine a life filled with the freedom to live as you like and the security of knowing help is there if you need it. Enjoy life by curling up with a good book in your private bedroom or play a game of cards with friends in the living room. Pamper yourself at the on-site beauty salon or just soak in the spa tub. Whether you're cooking in the kitchen, gardening in the yard, spending time with your family or simply taking a walk; Mustang Creek Estates offers you a comfortable, secure and happy life - just like home.

Imagine a neighborhood filled with unique houses, beautiful landscaping and antique street lights. A campus of homes designed with seniors in mind. Front porches with rocking chairs, fireplaces with glowing hearths and country kitchens with family style dining; each house is created to feel - just like home.

Imagine a home filled with friends and family, yet still very personal and private. Each home is limited to 14 to 16 residents, promoting close friendships and a sense of security. Our carefully selected care staff is available 24 hours a day for assistance with each resident's unique individual needs, if required. Together the residents and care staff become a family - just like home!

We provide a true residential environment, with quality care and services, at an affordable price. We look forward to talking with you soon!