This facility continues to have issues with medicine procedures. Also the food seams to keep getting smaller and smaller portions along with pour quality. And my Mom is small doesn’t eat a lot. So I’m sure most of the men have problems getting enough to eat.

This facility is very well organized and put together

I chose this facility for my Mother because I felt like they were more organized than other places and they had the act together. The facility was nice, clean, and they were reasonably priced. From what my mom told me, the meals were good and it was restaurant dining. There were plenty of meal options and the dining hall was open from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.. The rooms themselves were age appropriate with plenty of handicap accessible things. The facility actually got her a recliner because that’s the only thing she is able to fall asleep in. I would absolutely recommend this facility to other families.

They Proved to Me They Provide Great Care

We're very happy with the choice of having my mom as a resident here. For two reasons, the facility is beautiful with well appointed rooms. The apartment my mom has is large with a bathroom and room inside. It also has a living room with a kitchenette, no heating appliances.
The other reason being we thought the care was excellent. It has been proved that they provide excellent care. She enjoys the good tasting meals and her options to choose from.

Good Fit For My Husband

My husband is doing pretty well for the most part since his move to this community. He still has his independence, but still has access too help if he needs it. He loves the meals, and the dining experience very nice. The staff is good for the most part, but I haven't seen anybody really go above and beyond. I'am comfortable with his move here. He is safe and in a good hands. Everything has worked very well, and I would recommend this community.

Not so Nice!

The community is constantly making excuses when I have a problem. They keep saying it is because they are new. That should not be an excuse to make mistakes. I feel that the staff does not communicate very well I have to prompt them for any answers. The community has also changed the dining by taking things off the menu and making it smaller so that they can speed up the time for dining. Timing on meals did improve but it is a very limited menu. Matt Director of health services been great with me but the resident says he never has time. The other medical staff is constantly making mistakes, that affect residents health. I would not recommend my friends or family to this community.

It's still new, but so far we are very happy with them.

It's still new, but so far we are very happy with them. We chose them because they had a more laid back mentality than a lot of places. They didn't have a set dining schedule, he can come when he's hungry and eat since it's open most of the day. We also liked the outdoor patio.

We combine a country club lifestyle with gracious decor, hotel style amenities, and a myriad of opportunities to stimulate your mind as well as your body. We remove the worries and concerns of day to day life while enhancing new lifestyle possibilities, safety, and peace of mind. Offering the state of the art assisted living environment, Rambling Oaks Courtyard helps you live comfortably and independently at your own pace.

After working hard all of your life take time to lean back and enjoy yourself here with us.