Stay away from the five star hype

Poor communication among care staff to assist with patient care.
Active families are pacified with handwritten notes left for next shift. There is little or no follow through on health care or family request/concerns.
As the ER doctor said such facilites see the age/number not the patient's needs.
Three shifts of RNs, therapists & the house MD did not make efforts to diagnose symptoms after family and techs brought up concerns. The professional staff made medical excuses without medical interventions. Excuse #1 is a vitals are fine.

Holly Hill Manor is the best place I could have chosen for my mom

If you want your loved ones to feel safe and secure, the staff of Holly Hill Manor are professional and so loving they treated my mom as a family member! Love and KINDNESS is HERE!!! I Highly Recommend this FIVE star NURSING HOME!!!

I Would Give Holly Hill Manor 5 Stars!!!

We had mom at Holly Hill Manor for almost 2 years. The staff took wonderful care of mom when she was there, they are a group of dedicated and caring nurses. When I visited with mom everyone of them greeted me with love and compassion and when I left after my visit I was assured she was in good hands. The staff in the dining area took good care of making sure mom ate and if she was not happy with the meal they would get her what she wanted The Therapy staff handled her with kindness.

At Multi-Medical Center, a Genesis HealthCare facility, we offer our patients and residents outstanding care, delivered by highly skilled practitioners in a warm and comfortable setting. Our Quality Healthcare Units provide skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether you are here for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing your personalized care program to facilitate your recovery and improve your well-being.
At Multi-Medical Center, we provide 24-hour care for long-term elderly residents and chronically ill patients, and are focused on helping each resident achieve their highest level of independence and quality of life. But, we also provide a caring bridge between hospital and home. Our Short Stay Services provide our patients with excellent rehabilitative care in a warm, family-oriented environment. Speeding recovery and returning our patients to home as quickly as possible are our primary goals, with our Clinical Care Teams there to support patients and their families during their stay.