Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Baltimore, MD

Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Baltimore, MD has yet not published prices.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

I would highly recommend this facility. There have been a couple staff members that have really blown me away. First impressions are lasting impressions and when I went on the initial tour I was so impressed. The facility has maintained these high standards. The administrator is wonderful. He's approachable and his door is always open. He really goes above and beyond the call of duty. The cleanliness is great. This is something I noticed on the tour and it is one of the reasons we chose this facility. I'd only suggest that there should be more communication between nursing shifts, and better communication with the patient's family.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

They treat their residents with dignity and respect and listen to family input and take it to heart. Therapy is good and they have new equipment. During the weekend, the nursing care was not good. Sometimes there isn't enough staff to take her to the bathroom. She liked nearly all the meals.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

So far the process has gone well for us at the facility. There have not been any concerns. I have been in communication with the social worker, and she gave me her card which is great, to contact her in the future. The nurses have provided great communication as well. At times he really enjoys a meal and other times he doesn't. When he does not enjoy the meal that has been provided, the facility does not necessarily offer other options.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

It's an interesting environment to live in. The meals needs to be improved. The CNAs need to be more attentive as well. The nurses need to be more attentive.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

The nurses are very helpful and attentive. He is very happy here. It is very clean and they were helpful. When he first got there he was on the first floor and we did not like the first floor but the second floor is better and has no smell.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

So far, so good. No complaints about the staff! They are very friendly. The nursing care was very good. The cleanliness was good. He likes all the food.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

Communication was pretty good. My loved one is getting better in rehab. We had some issues with the staff regarding attentiveness. It's difficult to get in and out. The meals were pretty good.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

My concern with the facility has to do with the way in which the facility has gone through him rather than through me, his sister. I feel as though he is not in the right state to make decisions or properly process information. As a whole, the staff could a do a better job with providing care and having a friendlier attitude.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

The rehab is very good. It's clean and spotless. It takes an hour after he rings the bell for someone to come though. There are not enough aides. They can only help certain patients. The head nurse helped me and got the doctor to see my loved one. He will call her to get them to call the nurses' station to help. The food comes cold sometimes.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

I'd recommend Westgate Hills! I tried a few other places and they were not equipped to care for my loved one, and this place is. I call them and they call me back and my wife gives me the messages, so I am kept informed.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

So far, it is okay. From what I've seen, pretty much everyone is fine. The place is nice and real neat. It is lovely. The people that I've talked to are pretty nice. They help all they can. The meals are decent.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

I'm satisfied with the care my loved one is receiving, especially the physical therapy. It's going very well. Great staff. It's very clean. The meals are very healthful, and I like that. The presentation is awesome.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

Very good. They're there for the residents whenever they need something. My loved one is advancing, slowly but surely, with the therapy. The staff is very good. They're very cooperative and helpful people. If something's not right, they take care of it. I am kept very much informed.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

Real nice. All the nurses are fine. My brother is pleased with the care. The staff all treat him well. We really enjoy the whole atmosphere. Everything is very clean. My brother likes the food. I have seen him eating, and that is a good sign. I talked to a social worker and that was good. They are very good at keeping me informed.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

Everything is okay, overall. The staff is pretty good and they're pretty good at keeping me informed.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

The nursing care is good. I am not really happy though because I cannot reach my wife when I call. And she is there to get rehab, but she is in bed most of the time. From what I can see, the place is clean. The meals appear to be okay. They do not come to me with information. I have not even met the doctor.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

They were very slow getting my sister's medications to her. The night nurse is worse than the day nurse. There was an aide who was very rude. No one comes to see her for hours at a time. They've tried to give her the wrong medication twice. They've brought her dinner late. They act like they do not want to help, and she is waiting two to three hours for help.

Review of Westgate Hills Health & Rehab

It is not good. In the evening you cannot find an aide. They do not come to help when the bell is rung. The staff is friendly but they do not come to help. I have not eaten the meals but my loved one seems to think they are okay but bland. I am working on getting her into another facility. The social worker is not helping to get her to a different facility.

Review of Westgate Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

There have been improvements from when I was there years ago. I have not seen anything I would be upset about. My loved one is doing so much better. I appreciate all they are doing for them. He said the food is pretty good. They call me if anything changes or they do something different.

Review of Westgate Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

They are all friendly, and I would recommend Westgate Hills.

Review of Westgate Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

Everything seems to be okay. The place is real clean. I just had a bad experience with a couple of aides our first night there.

Review of Westgate Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

I do not think they were used to dealing with someone in my loved one's condition. They were not changing her. I had a meeting with them and things are better now. The meals are not good. I have to tell them to give her water.

Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center supports our residents with contemporary clinical resources and technology accompanied by intimate, personal care from our dedicated staff. Both long-term and short-term care is offered. Each resident’s medication needs are reviewed on an ongoing basis to ensure the best care. To help improve quality of life for our guests, we offer other support services ranging from social services/case management to financial planning/Medicaid application assistance.