Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Baltimore, MD

Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Baltimore, MD has yet not published prices.

Review of Westgate Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

There have been improvements from when I was there years ago. I have not seen anything I would be upset about. My loved one is doing so much better. I appreciate all they are doing for them. He said the food is pretty good. They call me if anything changes or they do something different.

Review of Westgate Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

They are all friendly, and I would recommend Westgate Hills.

Review of Westgate Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

Everything seems to be okay. The place is real clean. I just had a bad experience with a couple of aides our first night there.

Review of Westgate Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

I do not think they were used to dealing with someone in my loved one's condition. They were not changing her. I had a meeting with them and things are better now. The meals are not good. I have to tell them to give her water.

Westgate Hills Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center supports our residents with contemporary clinical resources and technology accompanied by intimate, personal care from our dedicated staff. Both long-term and short-term care is offered. Each resident’s medication needs are reviewed on an ongoing basis to ensure the best care. To help improve quality of life for our guests, we offer other support services ranging from social services/case management to financial planning/Medicaid application assistance.