Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Towson, MD

Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Towson, MD has yet not published prices.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I love it! They are caring, and the kindness of the nurses is fantastic! They ask a lot of questions - usually we have to do all the asking but not here. They care and are honest. I would give the staff a 6 out of 5. The nurses are considerate and kind. The meals are wonderful! He's a picky eater and even he likes them! The nurses, caretakers, and even the people that bring in the meals - they all interact with us well!

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Overall, my husband's stay is going well. The people are friendly here and he really enjoys the food! I would have preferred more communication from the facility. He has mentioned that his television does not work. He also does not like the location he has to take a shower.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab is terrific. Most of the nurses are good. I like the administrators. There are the techs and many others. Some outstanding and some very unpleasant My husband does not object to the food. The administrator helped, and it is getting better.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab is excellent. The staff are extremely friendly. My brother seems very happy with the meals. He has complained because takes a while for the staff to help and clean up after his roommate. Also sometimes my brother rings for help and it takes a long time for help. The staff all need to improve with communication.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The ladies are very nice and helpful in rehab. They are short staffed though and she don't eat the meals. There's no communication with me.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I'm not very happy. The facility is very bad. They have small rooms and two people are having to share it, too small for two people to move in there, let alone visitors and nurses. It took a long time to get paper done and to finally set up an appointment with the admissions. It's been awful. I constantly have to ask for things, no one helped my husband into bed the first day. The dining room is not pleasant, he doesn't like the food. They have not been communicative, we've had to call and ask questions about things they should be telling us.