Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Towson, MD

Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Towson, MD has yet not published prices.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The people were very congenial. It was a smooth transition going there. The staff were very good. They were friendly.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The front desk is nice and fine. It's old but clean.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The nurses have been fine and I have not had any problems with anybody. The therapy has been good and I am happy with them. The thing I really liked and why I chose them is because they offered him an Uber service and that is a brilliant service. It's great because you want people to visit their loved ones. That is the thing I'm most happy about, one of the big keys. The staff is receptive and nice. They were receptive and changed her room when I found her hanging out of her bed one day. I have reached out to different people and the social worker was nice. She spent time with me and was very accessible. I have never seen anyone come in and clean. The food is okay. My dad is thrilled with the ice cream and going to get it with her. They need to give them a straw or cup to drink out of. The rooms are small and crowded though and it is worn out looking. If receptionist is not there when you're leaving, I do not know how you get out.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The social worker has been very nice to me and lets me know how he is progressing. They all say hello. Certain things were supposed to happen and didn't. The roommate keeps TV on loud until 2 am and he has trouble sleeping. Once day had not finished his meal and got rid of it because of her time schedule.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The nurses are wonderful. The care has been really great. Of my goodness, they are friendly. Some people have been there for a while and they said they are happy with it so it is a good place to be. They have been providing me transportation since I don't drive. They have all been great. It was rough at first but it got better. Communication has been great. They seem to be doing really good on the therapy. It's clean too.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The care is excellent. Everything is going okay. My loved one tells me it is fine.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are so nice, so tender, and so caring. It is an older facility but the personal care and attention my mom got couldn't have been greater. The staff was amazing. They called her Princess and Queen! You could not get more attentive than the nurses were. The other facility she was in was not like this. No matter what I said, they were on it right away. The people have the right attitude in their staff. The therapists were excellent and very attentive. I heard from her nurse every day. They knew my whole family and were so friendly. The level of communication was outstanding. I got 3 calls a day. The doctor would call me with any changes.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Certainly the staff is very nice. Some people there take too long to get a response from the nursing - not just a one time thing to wait. She complains but lately she said that they are improving with her meals a lot of general. Sometimes it is a lack of coordination for appointments. They do the best they can; there is a snag on the coordination and execution. It is team work they could work on and needs to be addressed. The smell could be improved too.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I love it! They are caring, and the kindness of the nurses is fantastic! They ask a lot of questions - usually we have to do all the asking but not here. They care and are honest. I would give the staff a 6 out of 5. The nurses are considerate and kind. The meals are wonderful! He's a picky eater and even he likes them! The nurses, caretakers, and even the people that bring in the meals - they all interact with us well!

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Overall, my husband's stay is going well. The people are friendly here and he really enjoys the food! I would have preferred more communication from the facility. He has mentioned that his television does not work. He also does not like the location he has to take a shower.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab is terrific. Most of the nurses are good. I like the administrators. There are the techs and many others. Some outstanding and some very unpleasant My husband does not object to the food. The administrator helped, and it is getting better.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab is excellent. The staff are extremely friendly. My brother seems very happy with the meals. He has complained because takes a while for the staff to help and clean up after his roommate. Also sometimes my brother rings for help and it takes a long time for help. The staff all need to improve with communication.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The ladies are very nice and helpful in rehab. They are short staffed though and she don't eat the meals. There's no communication with me.

Review of Orchard Hill Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I'm not very happy. The facility is very bad. They have small rooms and two people are having to share it, too small for two people to move in there, let alone visitors and nurses. It took a long time to get paper done and to finally set up an appointment with the admissions. It's been awful. I constantly have to ask for things, no one helped my husband into bed the first day. The dining room is not pleasant, he doesn't like the food. They have not been communicative, we've had to call and ask questions about things they should be telling us.