Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Catonsville, MD

Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Catonsville, MD has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Wound Care / VAC
  • 24/7 availabilty
  • Skilled Nursing

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I'd recommend Meadow Park to a friend.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everyone has been nice to us. They celebrate my mom's progress with us like if she sits up on her bed, they are excited to tell me when I walk in. That's been nice! I love many of the CNAs! This is all completely new to us and we've been sticklers about getting things done but they've all been patient with us, and I really appreciate that! They have been communicating well, and all work as a team to communicate with us.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The nurses are great and services are great. The staff check on him periodically. They bring the food he wants. The medical supplies are adequate. He is being fed what he wants. They take care of their patients around the clocked. They insist on helping him.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My father is enjoying himself and he is getting the help he needs. The therapists are good. It is very clean. There was no bad odor. He likes the meals. The staff is excellent. All of the staff are very respectful and nice.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My daughter was visiting the facility and my father had to use the restroom. When she rang the call button for help, the CNA came in to see what she could do. My daughter said, "My father needs help to the restroom - he can't walk," and the CNA responded, "It's not that he can't walk - he can walk, with help." And then proceeded to help him use the restroom. This was so nice to hear from the staff member and it really left an impression on our family.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The facility is very nice and clean! It's a beautiful facility. The therapists are excellent. They have great food! Since I've visited, it seems like they are short of staff. The therapists are great on communication about what they are doing. It's hard to get the doctor, nurses, and aides to give information.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The care was fine. They always called us with anything that happened.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The rehab is outstanding - they have the best physical therapy programs I have seen!

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are very friendly and they do call me every time something comes up. But they have had some problems. It was better under the previous owners. The new owners have cut back on funding things. The rooms don't always get cleaned the way they should.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one is getting good care but there've been a few instances where she couldn't tell me what happened. The first floor is great, and the second floor, it's hard to say. There's no one at the desk on the second floor when I call to check on her and no one there when I visit. Someone was there on the first floor but there are issues now on this floor. I know they are doing the best they can, but I think someone should be there so families can reach them and talk to someone if they need to.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

This facility is clean, nice place for rehab or nursing home. The rehab is excellent! It could be more professional and organized. They could be more proactive. Most of the staff are friendly, some are not willing to work. The meals didn't look too tasty. The information for the doctor's appointment wasn't brought to her, I had to find out at front otherwise wouldn't have known.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Their quality of communication is good. However they are not turning my loved one enough.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I like the social worker, but it takes them a while to help my loved one. She is not getting her medication on time or as much as she should have them. She does not like the meals too well.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My friend said it is getting better but some of the aides are not very nice. She has had very little rehab therapy. The staff are great and they call me with any issues. The nurses are good at communicating.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Everyone has been very nice, I'm pleased. My dad is getting strength back and he's motivated. They have helped, seems to be doing much better PT and OT is going very well! The rehab is pretty decent, the people he's working with are good but there seems to have been a miscommunication from the hospital. I have few complaints. Sometimes he has to wait three hours to get someone to help him into bed. Not great customer service. Dinner didn't get him excited. Better salad and vegetables being fresh would be good. Food is the best medicine - fresh vegetable, less bread, less pasta, more healthy.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The CNAs weren't bad, some were great. I couldn't wait to get my loved one out of there. I would've recommended it before the new people took over, the supervisors don't know what they are doing. If there is nobody supervising then nobody does anything. He never got medicines on time. There was no communication, never asked who I was or my name, never introduced themselves. The social worker was always "too busy." They called once but not the other times he fell, I had to hear it from rehab, they told me afterwards.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The service has improved since August and it has a way to go and sometimes there is a lack of service due to availability. The head nurse or DON has been effective. They are very consistent with making the bed and the schedules are very good. There seems to be a lack of ability for people to follow through with things that should be done. They said they cannot touch the machine to help her with the machine.

Review of Meadow Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They have an inexperienced staff that needs to be trained on the patient's care needs. She was transferred to a hospital and I was not notified.

Meadow Park Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center provides state-of-the-art post-acute and skilled nursing care in Catonsville, MD and the surrounding community. We are known for our high quality subacute and skilled nursing care, and now our services are expanding to include many specialized clinical programs and advanced post-acute care. We look forward to serving you and your family, and to bringing you back to your optimum level of health.