Mrs Bush's Personal Care Homes - Kunkletown, PA

Mrs Bush's Personal Care Homes - Kunkletown, PA has yet not published prices.

A great place - run by great people!

Mom has been at Mrs. Bush's for more than two years and we couldn't be more pleased! They keep her clean, well fed, and active. She loves the staff and they all know her by name. She's very happy here and we are happy that her health has been stable due to the attention that the staff gives her.

We toured 9 facilities before we found Mrs. Bush's. Mom loved it at first sight and we did too. But it's more than the pleasant appearance and cleanliness of the building that makes Mrs. Bush's a wonderful place. It's Mrs Bush's family and their employees that keeps us confident that mom is in a safe place, surrounded by caring people.

We Love Mrs. Bush's!

Mrs. Bush's deserves more than 5 stars!!!!! My parents have been living there for close to a year and are healthier, happier, safer, and more active and social than they were before moving there. We had experienced one other senior home and had researched and visited others. Mrs. Bush's is a warm and beautiful place to Live and enjoy life! The entire staff is warm, loving, caring, genuine, and very skilled at working with this special population. My parents and I can't figure out how Mrs. Bush's manages to find such dedicated and loving employees, every single one of them! I always feel so welcome when I go to visit and seriously enjoy myself there. Mrs. Bush's is a very special one of a kind place that has no equal. There is some kind of magical combination that can't be duplicated. I am so very greatful that my parents and I are part of the Mrs. Bush's family! I love Mrs. Bush's and her staff and highly recommend it!!!!!!

Hurt

This is the deal----if your Loved one doesn't need a personal care home ---this place is perfect. As long as they can handle themselves they will do well there. The facility is very nice and clean. The staff is very attentive and kind. My Mother needed more than they were willing to give. Even when we offered to bring in assistance/ help to remove some of the work load that my Mother would require they said NO. We did not have a ton of money to convince them so out she goes to a State run facility to rapidly decline and die. Thank You to the owner/ operators for your kind compassion of a once strong, independent, single parent that raised her family without any help and just wished her declining years to filled with the love she gave to her family. I guess it doesn't really matter as her dementia has robbed her of the knowledge that this is now her new life until the end. Oh for the love of money. Hopefully the owner/ operators wont fall into this situation.