Mountain Glen Retirement - Mount Vernon, WA

Mountain Glen Retirement Center is located in the heart of Skagit Valley and has successfully blended the elements of the Northwest to ensure a comfortable, secure and independent way of life. Our philosophy is to inspire creative, healthy, and active lifestyles to enrich the minds and bodies of residents.

Mountain Glen pioneered the concept of assisted living in the Northwest and has licensed nurses supervising care of each resident on site 24 hours a day. Our nursing staff emphasizes health maintenance through efficient medication management, nutrition, regular exercise, and close communication with families and physicians.

Our activities keep both our independent and assisted residents busy with motivating and imaginative activities seven days a week. Our promotion of a healthy lifestyle encourages full and rewarding lives.

Schedule our private chauffer for appointments or ride along on our regular scheduled bus to local banks, and stores, as well as pleasure excursions. If you own a car, we have convenient parking available.

Our apartments are private and tastefully decorated to accommodate personal furnishings. Different floor plans suit your individual needs so you can live comfortably. Please visit Mountain Glen for a personal tour and enjoy lunch or dinner with our professional friendly staff.

I want to thank Lisa from "A Place For Mom, and Janice
form Mountain Glen Retirement Community for all their
help to relocate my Mom to Mountain Glen Retirement Community. Lisa gave me the information so my mother
and I could make an informed choice. Janice was there
thru the whole relocation process, and made the whole
thing seamless. I highly recommend "A Place For Mom"
to any one looking for a retirement community. And I
highly recommend Mountain Glen Retirement Community.

great value

We were seeking an affordable way to have adequate space. We have achieved it with Mountain Glen with most expectations satisfied.
The building is undergoing a major renovation. It seems to upgrade most areas. The staff is a little stretched to get everything done, but it is improving.
The staff is great: smart, efficient, cheerful. Unique feature is chauffeur service which is everything it promised to be.
Communication with management seems good. Disappointed that rents will increase 5% next year.
Food is good and improving in healthfulness. Wait staff is super. Overall a good value and comfortable home.