Morton Place - Nebraska City, NE

Morton Place - Nebraska City, NE has yet not published prices.

Best place around so far!!!!!

This is a beautiful home like setting. They treat you like family. Whenever I walk in the building it smells so good, it’s so clean, and their smiles everywhere. If I can stay there all day I would. Thank you very much for Making everyone feel Welcome. You guys are doing a great job, and The management team that I have met are always involved and show true empathy and compassion to everyone. Thank you [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], and your whole team. Keep up the great work!

Happy with our choice

Excellent facilities, personnel,management,meals and care. I needed someone who could help take care of my father and the MORTON PLACE in Nebraska City was the place we selected. Finding someone to help take care of a loved one when the time comes is one of the most important things you will see ever do. I’m very happy with our choice.

Review of Morton Place

Always great care from everyone! Place clean and attractive. Mom thought of it as home and we appreciated everyone treated her with sincere concern and loving friendship. Would recommend this facility to anyone!

Always Has Been Great, Not Better Than Ever...

My Mom has been a resident for many years and we have always enjoyed the patient and compassionate staff. They all provide such excellent care. Most recently, we have noticed that Morton Place has come alive with great, fun events such as having [Removed] visit and a fair that everyone could attend. Morton Place always looks clean and we are so proud to show it off when family and friends visit. Thank you to the staff of Morton Place because they really know what they are doing when it comes to making ALL of us feel right at home. Thank you and keep up the good work.

The care staff are excellent in caring for my mother. They ask her about her needs, and wants. They treat her with respect. I am impressed with the overall care of the residents. They know them as individuals and take an interest in their lives. I really like that they ask about her food preferences. They care about what the residents what to eat and like. The staff encourage very content at Morton Place.

My mom moved in permanently after a 30 day stay for rehab. The staff are wonderful. They treat her like family. The Director, [Removed], provides the personal touch and is always available to the family and the resident. The building is beautiful, well maintained with a security system. I’m happy my mother is living in a great place. Thanks!

My father has been a resident of Morton House for a year and I am continually impressed by the genuine love and care he receives. It amazes me and I believe it starts at the top with that positive attitude trickling down to all the staff, volunteers, residents and family. [Removed] has a heart of gold and she makes it her personal mission to ensure the residents are taken care of physically, mentally and spiritually. I have recommended this facility to others and will continue to do so.

Thank you for taking such wonderful care of our mom. Your excellent service has given our whole family such peace of mind that my sister and I felt able to take a vacation together!

Ready to go out!

I do like the staff here at this community and they are taking good care of my loved one. I just am a little bit upset since they said that they would try and get my loved one involved with things in the community and they have not done that yet. However, my loved one loves the food and they do keep me updated most of the time.

My mom was living in Morton Place for 2 weeks. She loved the apartment & the atmosphere of her new home. I was so pleased to find home town administration, RN & support employees. The kindness of every one to me & my family. The loving care of my mother will never be forgotten. I will never be sorry that I chose Morton Place. And I will certainly recommend it.
Thank you.
Diana Marth

Great place

This is a great place for my mom or any of my other loved ones. I would recommend to friends. Staff is excellent and i feel comfortable knowing everything is fine.

Great home for mom.

Though my mother has only been there 2 weeks, she has been more alert and more interactive in conversation. She has enjoyed her meals and snacks. The staff always seems to have a smile on their face and very helpful to my mother.

Great place to live and visit

Morton Place offers friendly and well trained staff who really care. They leave the residents alone to feel independent, but are happy to offer care when asked. Activities are meaningful and cover many interests. The living room with the fireplace is a great place to meet and be social even when planned activities aren't going on there. I am happy to have my loved ones there.

The Morton Place is a very loving and caring place for the elderly. Our family would recommend this facility for your loved ones. The entire staff is [removed]

Review of Morton Place in Nebraska City, NE

Beautiful place, good care, good second home.

Morton House is located in the quiet town of Nebraska City, Nebraska. We are about a mile west of the Missouri River and the popular Riverview State Recreation Area. We are an award winning facility that cares about our residents and our community.

We offer seminars to benefit both seniors living with us and seniors living in the community. Recently we held a seminar on veteran’s benefits and we host monthly health presentation as well, covering topics such as fall prevention, Alzheimer’s and breast cancer awareness.

Our home is designed with your needs and comfort in mind:

•Studio or one bedroom apartments
•Individual climate controls
•Generous closet space
•Refrigerator/freezer
•Microwave
•Emergency call system linked to staff pagers
•Safety features in bathroom
•Wheelchair and walker accessible in all areas
•Beauty and barber services on-site
•Cable and phone connection
•Activity and crafts room
•Library
•Computer area with internet access
•Private dining room for entertaining guests

We offer unparalleled care for your loved one’s physical and emotional needs. Our Registered Nurse ensures that all residents get knowledgeable personal care and our trusted third party providers offer on-site home health and physical therapy. For serious injury or illness St. Mary’s Hospital is only a mile away. Transportation services are also provided for medical or personal appointments.

Our activities director plans an array of interesting diversions including happy hours, cookouts, live outdoor concerts and lively bingo games. Residents can also relax in our quiet library, watch brightly colored birds flitter around the feeders or gardening in our lovely outdoor courtyard.