Amelia Place - Council Bluffs, IA

Amelia Place - Council Bluffs, IA has yet not published prices.

Amelia Place is caring and loving.

The care my mother has been receiving at Amelia Place is outstanding. They care about her well being and care for her as an individual. I admire the way they continue to engage the residents even though some of the residents are unable to participate.

Thank you so very much for all you do for my mother and the other residents. I feel there are times the elders are not always easy to care for all the time. The staff certainly are doing an outstanding job. My mother is not an easy person to get along with at this stage of her illness but the staff continues to care for her in a very loving and kind way.

Review of Amelia Place - Council Bluffs, IA

Thank you for your loving care of our mother. We have not seen so content and comfortable since our dad died 2 ½ years ago. You made a huge difference in her life! We will always remember you for that.

Exceptional care and friendly staff

I am a home health care RN. I visit many Assisted Living communities in the area. I was very impressed with the staff, and especially the great care that my patients receive. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Amelia Place to other patients. The community is very clean and a great positive atmosphere!

Caring and helpful staff!!

I have had the opportunity of coming to Amelia Place for my home health therapy patients and the staff is extremely friendly. The resident I see for services is always saying how wonderful the care is she receives and I have witnessed it first hand. I go to several other care centers and the Amelia Place has by far the most helpful and caring staff.

Caring staff from The Top down!!

This community is a true example of family. My Mother had the opportunity to live at Amelia Place and at first hated the idea of moving out of her home but by the time she passed at Amelia Place she was telling everyone in town that this is the place to be and I still come visit when I am back this way because this staff cared not just for Mom but for my whole family. I recommend Amelia Place to anyone!

Blessed

My dad moved in a little over a month ago, and we could not be happier! They treat him with respect, they joke with him (which he loves), they clean his room every Sunday and do his laundry too! There are many activities if he would want to partake in them. I am so blessed [Removed] came to Mercy Hospital that night and helped us with the process of moving him. We are blessed because of The Amelia Place!

Issues

Hardly worth a star. I once walked into this place and saw a girl popping meds while she was pushing the med cart. Saw residents in wheel chairs just sitting by themselves. The few nice employees they have, have nothing nice to say about the place either. Luckily I don't have any relatives here but a friend does and if it wasn't for this resident passing away I'm sure we would have pulled them out. This place makes rising sun look phenomenal!

Enlivant Representative

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear of your concern. We would like the opportunity to discuss with you further. Please call our Area Manager of Operations at [removed].

If you don't have poa you are treated like a [Removed]. My parent is treated like a [Removed]. Residents are not treated with respect or like valued human beings. If you are there for very long and watch and listen you will see. There is not enough to do to keep residents involved. Health issues are ignored. Nurse is distant and unfriendly and unhelpful. The assistant director is completely uncapable of handling her job.

I would live here!

The care at Amelia Place is excellent and my friend likes living here. The food is delicious and they invite family and friends to holiday celebrations. The memory care unit uses tracking devices to help make sure the residents are safe. It is a lovely place that offers cocktails if they would like them. The community is clean and they do her laundry. I would highly recommend this community.

Great place

Very friendly and helpful staff.. They help you wade thru all the red tape.. Extremely accommodating.Excellent communication with family and person in service. Rooms neat and clean. They make you feel welcome in every sense of the word.. We are very thankful and relieved that our loved one is safe, social, and well attended..

The staff are thoughtful!!!

The staff are thoughtful, sweet and invite her to take part in activities. They have a wide variety of activities at Amelia Place. They offer crafts, daily games and outings to places such as casinos. This community has a clean healthy environment. Mom is still adjusting and she thinks the food is ok.

The staff was very helpful and attentive to our needs and the facility is outstanding

Everyone Is Friendly

The staff members working at Amelia Place are very friendly with everyone and their food is really, very good. It does take a while for the maintenance team to get around to the residents' repairs though.

Review of Amelia Place - Council Bluffs, IA

Best place ever. When I get to the point that I need assisted living, I will definitely check into this facility. My father seems so happy. The staff has bent over backwards to accommodate us.

Review of Amelia Place

I have lived here about 10 months. I have found Amelia House to be a lovely place to live. They care about you. They take your needs to heart. I would recommend it to anyone.

Feel At Home

Very happy with evreything they do what they say and are on top of care and no issues

Review of Amelia Place in Council Bluffs, IA

My father suffers from Alzheimer's Disease. He lives at Amelia Place. He feels safe and comfortable. He loves the staff. The food is good. They provide entertainment and outings. It is a clean and attractive environment with spacious and private rooms. Our hearts were finally at rest and happy after he was settled at the Amelia Community.

Review of Amelia Place in Council Bluffs, IA

Likes variety of activities for residents. We like that they encourage residents to try new things. they are always willing to help residents with any small tasks.