Richmont Village - Bellevue, NE

I have lived here for a year and I am very happy here. There's good entertainment and outings. All the staff are helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend Richmont Senior Living.

Lies Up To The High Standards

We are extremely pleased with this community. They have continuously lived up to their high standards that were promised I couldn't have asked for a better community for my mom. She is doing extremely well here. She is doing all activities and attending all the social events she can. She loves the residents and the staff here.Everyone is so friendly and nice. She says the food is awesome. The community is always clean and well maintained no odors or smells. I would recommend them.

Wonderful staff!

Even through this period of adjustment, my loved one is doing great at this facility! The staff are just wonderful and they do a great job at catering to my loved one's needs and requests. She also gets many chances to socialize with other residents and participate in activities. We are all very pleased!

The right choice for Mom.

My Mother has been here for only one month. I observed daily for the first two weeks. I am pleased to say that this facility is clean, cheerful, stimulating and pleasant. The staff is caring, intelligent and helpful. The director,[Removed], is a very special, caring person. Alzheimers is a cruel and difficult disease. This memory care unit seems to be a good choice for Mom. She doesn't understand why she needs to be here, but the support and care keep her as mentally comfortable and safe as possible.

If Mom is Happy, I'am Happy

So far everything is working out pretty well for my mother with her move to this community. It is a wonderful facility, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. She is happy, and I'am pleased with her move here. The staff is good. They have been attentive, and kind. She is limited to the type of the activities she can do, but they do a good job with keeping her involved in the community. We just had Easter dinner at the community, and the food was great. I would recommend this community, it is working out well for us.

Had s great tour with [Removed]. He was extremely helpful, he listened well and made suggestions without sounding pushy about where I should choose to go. The facility was beautiful, clean, well maintained. People were cheerful and [Removed] knew them all by name. The apartment viewed was spacious and had good light. A perk is the parking garage. Dry access to ones car is nice. Modern, thoughtful decor- not too flowery. [Removed] encouraged taking photos for my parents to see. He also showed how invested he is in the residents well being and happiness.

We met with [Removed]. Very informative and seem to have the needs of my dad in the forefront. New property, spacious rooms. Residents and staff seemed to be happy and interact well with each other. The location would be very convenient for us. Amenities were plenty and the cost is one of the least expensive for the services my dad will need.

Pleased with This Community

My loved one is doing very well here at this community. They have provided me a peace of mind knowing she is safe and being cared for well. The staff is kind and always willing to help. The community is nice and open, there is a lot space. It has been a good experience, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us.

Wonderful People!

The staff here was wonderful and very helpful in the tour that I took of this community. They were very knowledgeable about the community and the residents. The community was nice as well and open. The price is the only reason why we did not go here.

My Good care

I like this community that I call home. The staff is caring and helpful. Very clean and well taken care of. I like the food here alot. Activities are offered for everyone. I would recommend this community to others.

I am extremely pleased.

I am extremely pleased with the community overall. Eeryone is very friendly, and the place is always nice and clean! I also like that they accept small pets. They also do an excellent job with the food, every once in a while maybe something will be a bit too plain, but for the most part the meals are delicious!

He's perfectly happy there.

He's perfectly happy there. He is making friends with the other residents. He likes to sit on the balcony and watch the trains go by. They people are attentive and friendly. He has everything he needs, and they come and clean the room regularly. He is a happy camper there.

they've been great

They all are working very well on getting the new building finished, and yet at the same time they always take time to help me any time I, or any of the other residents, need anything. I have just been blown away with the excellent care they give. It has been great living here at Richmont Village and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

A good place for your loved one!

We looked at a lot of senior living facilities and Richmont Village sood out. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. There is a real sense of community from the staff to the residents.

enjoyed visiting with jason...

enjoyed visiting with jason and seeing what Richmont offered. No openings at this time.

Proudly serving the Bellevue community for over 9 years,we have genuine affection for our residents. Come see why Richmont Village is the best and most affordable Independent Living in he area.

There is no reason to spend your retirement years alone and inactive. If you are active senior it's a great place to live, socialize and have fun, our Transition Team will make it easy to make the move.

Enjoy getting to know Rita Sanders, Mayor of Bellevue. Richmont Village is owned by Rick and Rita Sanders. Find out what is going on your town!