Morning Pointe of Danville - Danville, KY

Excellent place! I'm very pleased with my mom's care and couldn't think of a better place for her to be. Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help. The ed was very informative of everything when we moved my mom in. She went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable with our decision. The place is beautiful and kept clean. I would recommend anyone that is looking to check this place out!

Amazing

Hands down Morning Point is the best place around! My brother and I felt very good about moving my mother to Morning Point. Our initial tour was overwhelming but the staff helped to ease our worries. We brought my mother back to visit and she fell in love with the room and staff. I was taken back a little by how friendly everyone was! I have learned as the months pass, it's genuine. From day 1 the staff has been amazing! I do think they could use more help. My mom is cared for and her needs are being met, but I see so much of the staff running around trying to get it all done. The management team steps in and helps as well. I honestly could not ask for a better place! We looked around and compared different places and Morning Point was the winner by a long shot!

Great place! My wife and I have been looking in the Danville area, for my aunt to move. We went to several places and found Morning Point to be exactly what we were looking for! The price is reasonable and it's well worth it! Staff is very friendly and attentive!

Enjoyed our visit and found the staff to be very friendly and helpful! The decor was beautiful and very welcoming. The rooms are spacious and the closets are huge! We like the fact that there is always a nurse available! The price was very surprising and reasonable!

Not Bad At All, We Like it

It is wonderful and we like it. There is excellent care. For the 2 of us we have no complaints. The activities are wonderful and the staff make a difference. The meals are okay, it can be dry and lately they are using way too much garlic and it's too salty. We have mention this in a few community meetings. The people are friendly and we are getting to know them. It's not bad at all. we like it here.

We visited and had a wonderful experience with Shauna, the resident service director. She made sure to speak directly to my mom but included my sister and I and the facility was beautiful even while under final contruction. Every view was lovely the rooms spacious and modern and homey. We look forward to moving my mom there!