Landmark Villa - Hayward, CA

Great

Love living here.

Caroline Prescott

We love having you Eugene

Nice facility, more reasonable pricing. Staff is very friendly. I like what they have to offer.

Caroline Prescott

Thank you, our staff are truly great.

I did not care for neighborhood it did not seem safe.

Friendly and helpful staff

When I was initially looking for a place for my mom, I needed something that was within our price range and a place that would be bigger than a private home. My mom didn’t need full nursing care or any memory care, so this was perfect for us. The staff has been very friendly, helpful, and easy to communicate with. I’ve only been there with my mom about twice in the past few months and I’m impressed with how happy the residents seem. Everything is clean, bright, and pleasant and I’ve noticed that they change the trash at least twice a day. I tried the food while I was there and it was tasty and healthy. If I had dietary restrictions, I’m sure they would’ve had more options, but from what I could eat there were a couple of different choices. They have a bunch of activities like yoga, bingo, and some game nights, and I noticed a flyer for “visiting other countries,” which looked like an educational option. The facility offers 7 different levels of care, so depending on what level your loved one is, that will determine what price you pay. For the price we pay for my mom’s level of care needed, she’s getting a good value. I would recommend this facility to others.

Landmark Villa was the BEST of all of the places I visited! We love it!

My mom was very reluctant to move from her home of 19 years but after just a few days she learned to love living at Landmark Villa. The staff is like a loving extension of family. They take care of her and make sure she is not only safe - but that she is truly HAPPY! I love this place! The food is amazing and they offer lots of options for all 3 meals each day. I enjoy joining her for meals.
I looked at 10 other facilities and this place was by far the best AND it was the least expensive of the top 6 places I visited. The payment plans are flexible and adapt to the level of care that my mom needs. I would highly recommend Landmark Villa to anyone that needs to move a parent to a safe, loving and fun place for them to enjoy a new lifestyle with lots of options.

A old community for care.

We toured this community. The staff were nice and caring. This is a old community that might need some small improvements. They offere activities for the residents. We would suggest that familiies tour this community for the care of a loved one

Nice place. Good food. Good people. Very helpful. When things break down, they will fix them right away. Even though this is an older place with wear, they keep the place clean.

A Place for YOUR Loved one

Landmark Villa is a very warm caring community. Everyone seems so truly helpful. The food and variety also is appetizing and healthy. We are happy we found this place for our loved one. So far, she appears very happy here. They are very accommodating. The facility is very clean, as do they keep the residents apartments. The apartments are nice sized with quite a bit of storage area. I highly recommend this facility!!

I felt at ease while he was at Landmark!!!

My dad was at this community for about 10 days for respite care. They did a great job and we may be using this community again for another stay. They checked on him hourly and they are really nice. They tried to get him involved in the community. He had not complaints about the food.

Landmark Villa is a good value for the money!!!

Mom seems very happy at this community. I am surprised at how quickly she acclimated herself to this community. The staff seem friendly and helpful. This community is good for assisted living. It is kept pretty clean and they clean her apartment every week. They offer a few activities such as an art class and bingo. She is happy with the food.

Much better than expected

When we entered the situation of having to find a place for my mother in law we were on a time crunch. Having A Place For Mom there for us definitely made things a whole lot easier! Landmark Villa has been the perfect place for her and since moving in she's done things we never thought she'd do and even some things she swore she'd never do like play bingo and make new friends! The appearance of the place isn't the greatest but I'd much rather pay for the quality of care which is fantastic! All of the residents seem to be very happy and they are even creating a Bridge group for those who enjoy playing. The staff are always very welcoming and comforting the residents. I am very happy with Landmark Villa and would most definitely recommend.

respite care

She goes to Landmark Villa for respite care. From what I could tell everyone was nice there. She doesn't get involved in activities much because she likes to be on her computer. They were having a group activity and she wanted to be on her computer in the same room and one of the residents yelled at her. Other than that overall everyone was friendly as we checked in and through the whole process. There wasn't as much one on attention as she would have liked but I wouldn't have expected it as much as she did. I encouraged her to go back in October since it was overall a good experience.

Friendly and Clean

I think the people there are very friendly and the place seems to be clean all the time. However, I don't know if they are understaffed or what, but they don't always follow through when I make requests, so sometimes I have to ask repeatedly.

Very friendly staff!

Things have gone very well overall with Landmark Villa! The staff are all very nice, sweet people, and they seem to take great care of the people who live here. The facility it clean and well kept, and they do a great job with the food! I love that all of the food is made from scratch.

Landmark Villa just wasn't ...

Landmark Villa just wasn't a place that we think our mom would like to live. Nothing really clicked for us, except their residential dog.

We did not get a tour here,...

We did not get a tour here, but visited the lobby a couple of weeks ago. The residents are much older and more informed than Bruce. We don't think he would agree to go there.

Shoddy Place

The people there said that if they could afford it they would live at Sandoval. It was definitely a little shoddy. The atmosphere when you walked in was kind of negative, down, and the people were living on what they could.

Good Care

It was very good. It was very big, kind of an institutional place. My mom had a one bedroom apartment there and it was considered assisted living. The care was very good as far as I could see but mom's dementia started to set in and there is no memory care there so we had to find another place.

Not clean, updated, or suit...

Not clean, updated, or suitable. Caroline was not there.

Really like this place. The staff tha...

Really like this place. The staff that we met with was very helpful and asked/answered a lot of questions.

living at an Emeritus Senior Living community.

The sense of community is all around you when you become part of the Emeritus family. Through special
delight in showing you our home.

Welcome Home.