Villa at Castro Valley - Castro Valley, CA

Very Disappointed - apparently they just started Renovating the Facility and cannot even show new clients the facility for at least 4 months, and we were very interested in this facility

Care and understanding

This is a good community with great care for a loved one. The community was very attentive to the needs at the time. We were very happy with everything about the staff and the cleanliness. We would recommend this community for other families needing care for a loved one.

Review of Eden Villa Castro Valley - Castro Valley, CA

Strictly an Assisted Living facility. The most expensive ( 244500 2b month 2b deposit plus cost for various levels of care) of the ones in this area. Also the oldest facility. Looking for my father dont think he would be happy here.

Not Perfect But Nice

This a nice community. It is not perfect, but things are going good for my aunt so far here at Eden Villa. I chose this community because my aunt had visited it a couple years ago and liked it. The community is very amazing looking, and very clean no foul smells. The staff is kind and helpful I just wish they would be a little more encouraging with my aunt to get her to partake in the activities they offer. When I've gone and had lunch with her the food was good and I am a vegan and they accommodated my vegan diet so that was very nice of them to do. I would recommend this community to my family and friends.

Eden villa review

My father has only been there around a month but we both are happy with his care. I feel he is safe there and I don't have to worry about his care. The young ladies that look after him really seem to care. Anytime I have had a problem it was resolved quickly. However, according to my father the food is not that great.

This seemed like a very nic...

This seemed like a very nicely run larger care home. I still prefer more of a 'home' atmosphere as I think my mom might get a little lost with so much and such large of a place. She would do better in a residential home. Carolyn was very sweet and nice to talk to.

Daly Daly

Eden Villa with 70 residents is considered a medium sized facility. We take great pride in providing a home-like atmosphere with plenty of family members coming to visit, lots of laughter and fun. Many families prefer the smaller board and care style homes with 4-8 residents. It's great that there are many options for families to choose from! Thank you for your comments and for visiting us!
Carolyn

Great!

The only reason I gave them a 4 is that my father-in-law has gotten out of bed several times during the night and fallen so I feel that during the night they could watch over him a little better. Otherwise everything is great. The food is good, he's had no complaints about that. The staff is friendly and they delt well with me and any of my questions.

Daly Daly

Robin,
We appreciate your comments and concerns. Unfortunately, no facility can guarantee that falls won't happen. We have an awake staff at night that checks residents every two hours. So glad you like our food and friendly staff! Thank you for your review.
Carolyn

Eden Villa has been providing care to the elderly for over 41 years. We are family owned and operated and offer all-inclusive rates, incontinent products are included in rent and we charge a minimal admission fee. We offer assisted living as well a memory care.

We offer 24 hour personal care and supervision to elderly and take 'great pride in providing excellent care in a warm, nurturing environment; we believe that love is ageless. Come visit one of our communities today. We have 3 locations to serve you: Castro Valley, Pleasanton and San Francisco.
We look forward to your inquires and would love to schedule a time for you to tour and have lunch with us!