Really care about the clients

I like them because they seem to really care about the clients that reside there. I didn't see many activities, though, so that might be an area to improve.

I am pretty satisfied.

I am pretty satisfied. It's clean and the staff is friendly. It works great for our needs. I think they don't have that much going on for activities, which works fine for us, but some people might find them lacking. When I first started using the facility I wasn't aware that I would have to provide washing supplies and personal supplies. It would be nice to inform people in advance about the personal items.

Monterey Peninsula IV is a residential care facility located in in Corona, CA. As a residential care facility or "micro-community", Monterey Peninsula IV offers assisted living and non-medical care in an intimate, homelike setting. Many seniors prefer facilities such as ours to larger, more institutional assisted living facilities. Our facility takes pride in assisting seniors with everyday tasks such as dispensing medication, laundry and general housekeeping. We will take care of all meal preparation, and also offer regular check-ins to ensure the safety and well being of your loved one. We are also located only one mile from Corona Regional Medical Center should your loved one require medical attention. Choosing what sort of facility in which to place an aging parent is an important and sometimes difficult decision. At Monterey Peninsula IV you can rest assured that your loved one will be well-taken care of. We offer privacy for those who prefer it while the intimate group setting also offers opportunities for socialization. If your loved one does not require the constant care of a traditional nursing home but cannot safely reside independently give us a call today. A care advisor will happy to discuss your options with you to find out if our facility is the right place for your loved one.