Great new place for mom!

Upon visiting several prospective homes for mom with full memory care & other conditions she needed care for, we (my wife & I) selected one of the 3 Monterey Peninsula homes in Corona, CA. Mom settled right in and the 2 caregiver, 24hr. staff have been very proactive with mom's needs & she enjoys the small "family like" atmosphere. She even has a single room and her costs are a bit less than the large asst. living community she was in. We're all very pleased! "A Place for Mom" provided us a counselor & referrals in our search. William Young did a great job!

It's been fantastic.

It's been fantastic. They have spaces outside for them to sit outside. Everyday they make sure the residents shower, everyday. Everyone else's family that lives there has mentioned they are so happy. Word of mouth is good.

My dad's only been there about a mont...

My dad's only been there about a month and a half.

Overall, I'd have to say a four out of five. There were a lot of factors taken into account: location, convenience. I am very happy with their helpfulness and their ability to answer questions

Their patients, including my father, are somewhat far along as far as mental decline so activities aren't really an option anyway.

House clean, not as much detail to sa...

House clean, not as much detail to safety. Did not see alarms on doors or in hallways.

A beautiful home that provides tranquil surroundings and exceptional services. A cozy home environment with spacious private and semi-private rooms. Our commitment is to provide our residents the ultimate care in their daily activities. We understand their needs and demands. Also, we provide our residents with personalized care and comfortable home ambience, which promotes qualities of life.