Adult Transitions Inc. - Tempe, AZ

This home is the answer to our prayers. It is beautiful, with loving care.
The residents and their families are appreciative of the excellence the owner, manager and caregivers achieve every day. I highly recommend Adult Transitions Inc.

This is a lovely home that is well ma...

This is a lovely home that is well maintained, with a nice back yard. In addition to director, there were three attendants on duty when I visited. I was introduced to all of the residents who were outside their rooms, which indicated to me that they were well thought of and not just bodies. The fee is care-based and the most expensive. Dinner preparations were starting and it smelled absolutely wonderful. A very pleasant atmosphere overall.

It was very warm and inviting. The di...

It was very warm and inviting. The directors were down to earth and friendly. They seem to really care about the people at their home. I loved the open door policy they have And that they invite Family to come And go as they please.

Experience Excellence! Our mission is to enhance the physical and emotional quality of being through each stage of our residents' lives.

Our impeccable commitment to quality includes respect, compassion, and safeguarding our residents' dignity. We give great attention to detail in our communication with medical personnel. Our employees are of the highest caliber who are carefully screened, supervised, and trained on a continual basis. We have an Open Door policy to encourage family interaction and access 24/7. Peace of mind...yours, your loved one's, and ours.