It really turned me off that the floors were so sticky.

The rooms were smaller than we wanted and the kitchen floor was sticky it was like walking on fly paper. There were two floors and they were the same. They claimed someone was coming to clean that day and I wondered why they didn't clean themselves. It really turned me off that the floors were so sticky.

They are great!

They are great! They really know how to deal with memory care problems. I think that is their number one skill. They are very helpful at making it a very smooth transition. It's been a very good experience and I would highly recommend Monarch Homes of Woburn.

Sounds like a wonderful sma...

Sounds like a wonderful small facility. Two wings with 17 residents each. Staff does not wear scrubs. All doors, sinks, etc. color coded and set up like a dorm with rooms off of a hallway that leads to a living room and dining area. Shared room $5750; Private room $6750.

The Windrose: A welcoming beacon guiding sailors home. Ensuring safe passage through the changing currents of our lives.

The Windrose at Woburn is the region’s premier residence for people with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory impairments. Our campus is well-located just off of Route 128 in Woburn. This convenient setting is a wonderful therapeutic benefit to our residents, creating a perfect backdrop for a healthy and happy lifestyle

Our Reflections Memory Care is renowned for its “Four Pillars of Engagement ” approach, and benefits from our partnership with Brigham & Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School.

A stunning residence serving
Woburn, Burlington, Reading, Stoneham, Wakefield, Wilmington, Winchester, and other fine communities.