Buffalo Crossings ALF - The Villages, FL

Buffalo Crossings ALF - The Villages, FL has yet not published prices.

I toured!!

I toured a few communities with one being Buffalo Crossings. I had a good tour, everyone was very nice. The facility seemed to be maintained very clean as well. It was just a larger place, and I was looking for a smaller more intimate facility.

Very expensive!

The Buffalo Crossings was beautiful. The reason why we did not choose it was because it can get extremely expensive extremely fast. For a one bedroom with all of the care that they offer it can go up to $12,000 a month. It was out of our budget.

Lively Community

Everything is working out very well since my mother's move to this community. She made the choice, and she is very happy. I know she is safe, and in a good place. It is a lively community, with plenty of activities. She is very pleased with the meals. It isn't a cheap community, but if you have the assets, I would recommend this community.

A premier Rental Assisted Living Community INSIDE The Villages. Where Compassionate Care Meets The Villages Lifestyle!

Buffalo Crossings is an Assisted Living Community that provides help with Activities of Daily Living but also cares deeply about providing social stimulation, ensuring that our Residents are well taken care of and given an opportunity to socialize, make friends, enjoy the arts and music and engage in activities.

The Villages promotes a lifestyle of fun and leisure. At Buffalo Crossings, we want to match that ideal AND meet the care needs of our Residents.