We are very happy with The Atria Lady Lake. The food is excellent and the staff is wonderful. We've had a number of health complications and the staff has gone out of their way to help us through each situation. The rooms are layouts are well organized and comfortable. The overall layout of the facility is designed to enable easy movement through the facility for anyone that has any level of mobility issues.

small & friendly, Mom loves it!

Mom loves it. Small enough to know everyone. Staff is friendly and attentive. Very clean. Lot's of activities from chair aerobics to bingo.
Trips to Walmart and Target weekly.
Food is restaurant quality, not institutional.
Waitress service in Dining Room and even free happy hour at 5pm!

Just didn’t turn on my interest button.

Very nice facility..well maintained with a very pleasant staff. Worth a second visit in the future.

Nice and bright and airy. Flexible meal schedule which will be great for my mom. Low turnover of staff.

GREAT

Thanks moved in last week. Love it and everyone is so nice.
Great place to live.

Communication for care

We were not happy with the care of this community for our mom. The community was not able to care for our mom. We were asked to move her to another community.The staff was nice and pleasant.The community is clean. The community we did find to be clean. We feel that they did not communicate well. We would not be able to the community for other families due to not communicate. Families might want to make sure they get answers from the staff on the care that is given to a loved one before they move into this community for care.

Ashley Lee

Thank you for taking the time to reach out. I’d like to better understand your experience at Atria Lady Lake and work with you to address your complaints. Would you mind contacting me directly at [removed]?

A top choice

Wonderful place. We chose to have our Dad become a resident. The staff is caring; efficient and thoughtful.

Nice Community Overall

My parents were going to make the move into this community. It is a community I was going to be comfortable with them living in this facility. It is a nice community with kind people.

Satisfied with My Mother Move

My mother is still taking some time to adjust to her move to this community. However my family,and I am comfortable with her move here. The biggest concern for myself, was I'm not in the same state as her. So it is satisfying knowing she is safe, and in good hands. She has a good staff around all the time. She has gotten involved in some the activities they offer. We looked at a lot of community's in the area. The quality of lifestyle dropped, compared to this community. She is in a good community, and we would recommend it.

Ashley Lee

Thanks for taking the time to share with us! It can be difficult to be far from family and I’m really glad to hear that your experience with Atria Lady Lake has been so positive, and that you feel your mother is in a great place. If you ever have questions or concerns, our team is here for you – you can reach me directly at [removed].

My tour

This looked like a lovely community when I visited. The person that took me on tour was nice and helpful. The community cost a little more than what my loved one was looking for.

Looked At Different Choices

They were great to see but they did not fit our needs. It didn't work out for their situation. The community was great. We had an appointment and when we walked in they told us somebody else was going to show us around instead. She was a nice gal.

Great Buliding Great Staff my father was well taken care of [Removed] and [Removed] are amazing loving and caring people I will forever be greatful for them. I will deffinetly refer this Buliding.

Good tour, But to Far for Me to Travel

I toured this community for my parents and their needs. My tour went well, and this is a nice community. Everything was very well-kept, and looked nice. The staff was kind and courteous. It was a good experience, but a little to far for me to travel.

Great overall

My loved one has been with this building since it was Lexington park I love the staff and they are what makes the building not the name. The old lead server is truly missed she was the life of the dining room and always made my family feel welcomed and we knew my mother was truly loved by her although we are happy for her promotion. Food service needs a little more help with serving but the food quality has improved dramatically. Care staff is awesome. Housekeeping is really not the best I am constantly dusting my mothers blinds and window.

Not the same!

The staff was very nice and gave us a good tour. They showed us all around the community. I really did like it better before they became Atria. The quality has gone down since then. I just did not like there set up that they had.

Ashley Lee

Thank you for visiting our community. I'd like to learn more about your experience - would you mind to email me at [removed]?

Atria does a dis-service to this facility

Since Atria took over this facility they have lost staff and are not readily replacing them. This is causing tired staff and the result is a very disorganized facility. Food comes out slowly, sometimes cold and not always as stated on menu. Long term menus don't match daily menu and this is also true for the activities. No-one seems to know who is doing what. No computerized drug dispensing records. Nursing staff appears to be very caring although here again tired. Management will listen to you BUT don't really appear to take any action. No attention to detail.

Ashley Lee

Thank you for reaching out. I'll be sure to share your comments with our leadership team, and I also encourage you to speak directly with our Executive Director to address your concerns.

Works for us!

Everything is working out great with this community. My loved one really enjoys it and is doing well. The staff is friendly and very patient and helpful with my loved one. The food is good and my loved one likes it. I would recommend this community to friends and family.

The nursing staff are good and respectful of my mom!!

I was not impressed with Atria when it took over [Removed]. We have had issues with the billing department. My mom does not have hot water in her apartment and no one I have talked to has been able to correct this issue. She complains about the food. The residents do not get what they requested at meals. I have good communication with the nursing staff. The areas in the front of the community are clean, however I think the rugs leading to the residents rooms are getting ugly.

Mom Is In Good Hands Here

So far everything seems to be working out pretty well for my mother here at this community. She has gotten involved in some of the activities they offer. The food is decent, it is a well balanced meal for a senior. The staff is good, I haven't had any problems with the staff. They do a good job with keeping the community and her room well maintained. Overall I know she being cared for well. This is a community I would recommend.

Great first impression !

Only been in facility 2days so can't really make a accurate rating at this point!
But first impression was fantastic.

Set on manicured grounds in picturesque Lake County, adjacent to The Villages® retirement community, Atria Lady Lake offers a simplified lifestyle with upscale amenities, delightful dining experiences and discreet, 24-hour support.

In addition to independent and assisted living options, Atria Lady Lake offers Life Guidance® – forward-thinking memory care in a secure neighborhood setting for those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Life Guidance residents enjoy more personalized care, as well as programs and social events that encourage engagement.

Atria Lady Lake’s campus features a selection of studio and one-bedroom floor plans, most with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and designer cabinetry and fixtures. Amenities include landscaped grounds with private courtyards and a putting green, a full-service salon and barber shop, fitness center, spa and whirlpool, movie theater, pub and game room.